Paulding.com

:o An SUV was on it's side, all crunched, contents scattered on the ground. I know nothing as to what had happened. We was heading home about 3:50 and saw the tow truck trying to hook up to the SUV. I think it was a hunter green color, that's all I know. I did see the top was crushed in, the front of it was anyway! IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO PLEASE POST. I do not have time right now, to check the scanner archive but, I will when I get the time!!
Ok ladies speak up - has everyone made it safely home??

I am home.............Myrlins been posting........B's been posting..........Jessica been posting..........Gail hasnt :( and she drives an SUV....but its Black

I am home.............Myrlins been posting........B's been posting..........Jessica been posting..........Gail hasnt :( and she drives an SUV....but its Black

Yeah but someone could mistake it for dark green. . :closedeyes:

I know there quite a few of Pcommers that live off of, near or around the Ridge Rd area. I do not know them, I know this from reading the posts!! Did everyone make it home OK??? It looked as if the SUV was traveling EAST BOUND, ALTHOUGH, I AM NOT POSITIVE!! Thats just the way it looked to me! I hope everyone was OK, looked pretty serious though! :(

Yeah but someone could mistake it for dark green. . :closedeyes:
VERY TRUE, MOST ESPECIALLY WITH ""MY"" EYES!! ALSO, I WAS TRYING TO SEE WHAT THE STUFF WAS ON THE GROUND AND TRYING TO SEE WHICH DIRECTION THE CAR WAS GOING WHEN IT LEFT THE ROAD!! OF COURSE I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT ANYTHING!!
I'm home...doesn't anybody care? :lol:
You live near / off of or on Ridge Rd??? :p