Paulding.com

Shooting in Paulding Saturday night....

Actually, the child died last night, they just didn't tell anyone until, today. They are saying the Mother accidentally shot the child but, they also said the Mother was fixing the child's hair, when a gun fell and went off. I just don't understand, WHY they are saying two different things. Who had possession of the gun when it was dropped? Where was the gun, to begin with?

People need to teach their children to stay away from guns, NOT to touch guns and they NEED to keep their guns put away, IF parents aren't going to teach their children about gun safety. Children do NOT need to know where Mom & Dad keep their weapons and ammunition. This child did NOT have to die!! Rest In Peace, Sweetheart Rest In Peace!!! Prayers and Condolences for ALL involved!!

• Like 1

Actually, the child died last night, they just didn't tell anyone until, today. They are saying the Mother accidentally shot the child but, they also said the Mother was fixing the child's hair, when a gun fell and went off. I just don't understand, WHY they are saying two different things. Who had possession of the gun when it was dropped? Where was the gun, to begin with?

People need to teach their children to stay away from guns, NOT to touch guns and they NEED to keep their guns put away, IF parents aren't going to teach their children about gun safety. Children do NOT need to know where Mom & Dad keep their weapons and ammunition. This child did NOT have to die!! Rest In Peace, Sweetheart Rest In Peace!!! Prayers and Condolences for ALL involved!!

I would love to hear the 911 call that was made for this. Not being morbid or anything, but I think there are several different stories floating around and we are not getting the whole truth.

• Like 1