Paulding.com

Christmas gifts!

Here's pics of what I have in stock now. I have been busily cleaning out my office/craft room and am moving my inventory to make room for new items. Everything listed is $7.00. The coordinated desk sets I have made are great gifts for co-workers, a girl's homework desk in her room or for friends who like unique, fun things for their desk. I have many more already made up, but not pictured here. Everything is made of high quality, thick, cardstock and is very sturdy. If you don't see a pattern or color you like, PM me, I can make an order just for you.

This first pic is my desk at home, to give you a visual of how cool the sets look while being used, and how much they brighten up your work space!

Mydesk.jpg

Here's some of what I currently have in stock and ready to sell.

Denimdeskset.jpg

Botanicaldeskset.jpg

Girlydesksets.jpg

blueeyesdeskset.jpg

pinkdeskset.jpg

zebradeskset.jpg

Oh my goodness, your so creative. Those are great gift ideas for all those office workers, co-workers, bosses, and friends who have home offices of any kind. Many people decorate their offices and/or cubes at work in various themes and those are perfect.

The prices are great also. Wish you much success with these items, sure you will sell many.

Those are really cute gift ideas!!

Awweee thanks! Hey, I finally placed an order with ya! :wub: I'm soooo excited!

Those would be great for a boss or co workers...

They do make great co-worker gifts. I always love to brighten up my workspace with something fun and funky. These are perfect for that, and they're inexpensive too. Thanks so much LadyRaider!!! :wub:

Oh my goodness, your so creative. Those are great gift ideas for all those office workers, co-workers, bosses, and friends who have home offices of any kind. Many people decorate their offices and/or cubes at work in various themes and those are perfect.

The prices are great also. Wish you much success with these items, sure you will sell many.

Thanks Nemie. Hey! One of the animal print sets, paired up with some of your beautiful animal print jewelry would made a wonderful combo gift at Christmas!!! :wub:

They are really so useful! I love that they they work for all ages too! A younger kid can enjoy them as well as a teenager and adult :D

I love functional stuff. Can you imagine working at a desk with one of my sets there too keep things organized, while burning one of your great coffee candles? I think that would make a great gift combo for someone! :wub: