Paulding.com

Anyone know anything? I was on my way home from school and you could definitely smell burning....stuff. And there were probably 4 firetrucks over there where the mobile home community is/was. Couldn't see much because of the humidity/smoke. Just curious if anyone heard what happened.

Ooh that doesn't sound like a good combination...

Do people still live in the park where the mobile was on fire? I know they are tearing one down and I hope the fire was there and not in the little on across the road.

Do people still live in the park where the mobile was on fire? I know they are tearing one down and I hope the fire was there and not in the little on across the road.

If you are going towards the kroger coming from new hope, it is on the left, I did see someone standing on the porch of another home, looked like a lady talking to a firefighter. I don't know what's going on over there though, I think there are very few homes left on that side....usually looks like tornados came through! A couple trucks were parked at the closed-down little store on the right but it looked like the fire was on the left.

What time was the fire? I was over there moving more things from my house until 10:00 last night. The trailer park officially closed on April 1st, but there are still a couple of people refusing to leave. They started the clean up yesterday and it looks a lot better. It probably won't take them long and then they will be tearing down my old house :(

New Hope is the area near E Paulding and Dallas Acworth Highway.

That's strange that one burned yesterday... Because if I'm not mistaken...Another one ( in the same park) burned a few weeks ago.

It was a couple of months ago. It is not just accidental, but the FD can't prove who is doing it.

Me dum... Where exactly is New Hope anyway?

Dallas Acworth Hwy area (by the Publix and surrounding area). I thought most southern folks knew about the Battle of New Hope!

What time was the fire? I was over there moving more things from my house until 10:00 last night. The trailer park officially closed on April 1st, but there are still a couple of people refusing to leave. They started the clean up yesterday and it looks a lot better. It probably won't take them long and then they will be tearing down my old house :(

Sorry. :( Do you like your NEW PLACE?

Dallas Acworth Hwy area (by the Publix and surrounding area). I thought most southern folks knew about the Battle of New Hope!

Sorry. :( Do you like your NEW PLACE?

Well, it is much smaller and I am right across from the fire station., but it's okay. I just need to unpack all of this stuff and get the hot tub running once it warms up.