Paulding.com

A neighbor called in two male teens breaking into a house. An adult male has one of them pinned to the ground.

I live close to this location. I saw two boys messing with a sign at the front of my subdivision the other day as I was entering. I stopped my car after I got off the main road then watched them for a minute until they left. I wonder if it was them? Skater looking boys in the black baggy pants and t-shirts...

Dang... that is close to me also... I am gonna have to give you my # so you can call and warn me about things like this...

we heard sirens about this time, was it for this?

No, the fire, I think. Wait until we have about 10,000 new neighbors...

A neighbor called in two male teens breaking into a house. An adult male has one of them pinned to the ground.

I live close to this location. I saw two boys messing with a sign at the front of my subdivision the other day as I was entering. I stopped my car after I got off the main road then watched them for a minute until they left. I wonder if it was them? Skater looking boys in the black baggy pants and t-shirts...

You wouldn't happen to live in Ashwood Sub. would ya?

The boy that lives across the street from me and his friend(s) are always hanging out at night at the entrance sign that is in his yard. A while ago they were hacking at the entrance sign in our yard with a machete. Freaking punks.

You wouldn't happen to live in Ashwood Sub. would ya?

The boy that lives across the street from me and his friend(s) are always hanging out at night at the entrance sign that is in his yard. A while ago they were hacking at the entrance sign in our yard with a machete. Freaking punks.

Do you live in Ashwood Sub?