Paulding.com

Structure is in danger. The woods are on fire, and if I am hearing this correct, it is the woods behind Paulding County High School. I don't think the school is the structure that is in danger. I think this is the woods behind a house that backs up to PCHS. I am trying to listen for better info

I was passing by this fire. No one in sight. The fire was going up the trees. So I pulled into grands and called the fire department. Went back to house and knocked on the door. No one home. Went next door. Little old man on his way back. I told him the woods were on fire. Ask him for a hose. Had none.So I went next door to his house and found a lady. She had no hose. Fire department arrived. Put out the fire. It started from a cigarette.No one hurt.

I was passing by this fire. No one in sight. The fire was going up the trees. So I pulled into grands and called the fire department. Went back to house and knocked on the door. No one home. Went next door. Little old man on his way back. I told him the woods were on fire. Ask him for a hose. Had none.So I went next door to his house and found a lady. She had no hose. Fire department arrived. Put out the fire. It started from a cigarette.No one hurt.

Way to save the day!

I nominate you for Volunteer Fire-woman of the year... :)

I nominate you for Volunteer Fire-woman of the year... :)

Thanks but watching the fire people work a fire. I would not touch it with a nine foot pole. They have a ruff and tough job. I don't see how they do it. Mine was a freak accident. You got to give it to them. They were there quick and hopped to it. Good job.