Paulding.com

Ever since the new addition of the turn lane, people use it for passing! I have almost been hit at this intersection many times. The intersection at Hiram Sudie and 92 is crazy now too. People just think they can get int he right lane, going towards Hiram, and merge in front of any one they like. It really ticks me off when idiots put my family's life at risk so they can be a little in front of everyone else!

Ever since the new addition of the turn lane, people use it for passing! I have almost been hit at this intersection many times. The intersection at Hiram Sudie and 92 is crazy now too. People just think they can get int he right lane, going towards Hiram, and merge in front of any one they like. It really ticks me off when idiots put my family's life at risk so they can be a little in front of everyone else!

I don't know about the present accident, but wish the idiots that made the decision about that right lane @ Hiram Sudie & 92 would do away with that lane. What is it's purpose? I get really irritated when a car in the right lane gasses it to get in front! And, why? Just to sit in the traffic on 92?

I am sorry to hear about the accident because I travel that route 2-3 times a day. They need to put the right turn lane sign much earlier...like before the top of the hill..AS for the Hiram-sudie intersection remember before we had the right lane? The traffic was horrible! Now at least those of us who want to turn can get out of the way...but not enough signs to indicate that this is a turning lane early enough. I pray everytime I am at Nebo-turning left onto 92 that the right lane will turnn and not drive right into me! Please DOT put a sign at least down at Dollar general.