Paulding.com

I'm sure the deputy just told them not to park on the dam. Seems a sign would be better than wasting the SO's time with such a dumb call.

yeah so who should put up the sign!!!!!!

I did not see them come down my road.. not that I was watching or anything..

Free Bird....

Went fishing there on Saturday. Not sure how they got to the lake dam... someone cut a pine tree down blocking the road to the dam (at least the road from the cudlesac).

I went by there last Friday morning just to make sure the bank area was clear enough to do some bank fishing and there was a red car with Bartow tags parked in the cudelsac....

LB, the only place that I have ever seen snakes are in the "delta area." If you make enough noise, any snake will move on. There are great places to "bush-whack" all around the lake and behind your house.

PF, there were two vehicles on the west side (towards that coldesac) when I heard the call for the SO. They were light colored SUV types. I haven't seen them leave yet, so they must have been from the community.

I figure it this way, if the lizards are out running around the snakes are out crawling around, so be careful and watch your step. Remember it is against the law in Ga. to kill a non poisionous snake, if you do someone might call the SO on ya. HE HE another stupid call for them. Then again I am one of the crazy few who actually don't mind snakes.