Paulding.com

Boozer

Mark DeWayne Boozer, age 37, of Hiram, GA, passed away on Wednesday, January 17, 2007. He was born on February 22,1969 in Rome, Ga. He was a roofer for the construction industry. He was a member of The Church of God of the Union Assembly.

Surviving are his wife, Andrea Lori Cantrell of Hiram, GA; son, Mark James Lindsay of Hiram, GA, daughter, Gabriale Deanne Boozer of Hiram, GA; step-son, Branden Tavis Cantrell of Hiram, GA; step-daughter; Holly Melissa Cantrell of Hiram, GA; parents, Billy Frank and Stella Louise Boozer of Hiram, GA, brother, Frank Edward and Faith Boozer of Douglasville, GA; sister, Lisa Rena Boozer of Hiram, GA; niece, Emily Boozer of Douglasville, GA; nephew, Tyler Boozer of Douglasville, GA.

Funeral services will be held on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Rev. Jack Giles and Rev. Charlie Bell officiating. The interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends on Saturday, January 20, 2007 from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

Yes, I knew Marty and Eddie growing up as well. DOES anyone know what happened? Also, does anyone know if Lori (his wife according to the post) graduated from Paulding? I graduated with a Lori Cantrell...

Yes, I knew Marty and Eddie growing up as well. DOES anyone know what happened? Also, does anyone know if Lori (his wife according to the post) graduated from Paulding? I graduated with a Lori Cantrell...

critty, andrea was from up north somewhere and didn't move to Ga. till the mid to late 90's.