Infant Samuel Zealand Belflower

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Belflower

Samuel Zealand Belflower, infant son of John Bradley Belflower III and Stephanie Suzanne Belflower of Dallas, passed away on September 5, 2006. He was born on August 5, 2006.

Surviving other than his parents are his grandfather, John Bradley Belflower Jr. of Hawkinsville, GA; his grandmother, Gail Higgins of Hawkinsville, GA; grandmother, Elaine Tucker of Boaz, AL; grandparents, Larry and Joan Stanfield of Boaz, AL; great-grandmother, Pearl Goss of Hawkinsville, GA.

A memorial service will be held on Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 4:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Dr. Curtis Turner officiating. The family will receive friends after the service. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to CHOA Egleston NICU, Attn: Gift Processing Area, 1687 Tullie Circle, Atlanta, GA 30329. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

• 3 weeks later...
With all my heart I am praying for this family. I could not imagine the pain of losing a child. So much sorrow and tragedy lately, breaking my heart.

My heart aches for you on your terrible loss--and my prayers are with the family--May God's peace be with each of you