Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Souther

Mr. Jerry Lane Souther, age 55, of Douglasville,GA passed away on Friday, August 4, 2006. He was born on December 25, 1950 in Murphy, North Carolina to the late Ronald and Ruth Souther. He was a Master Warehouseman with Cobb EMC in Marietta and was a member of Ebenezer Baptist Church.

Surviving are his wife of 33 years, Becky Ann Souther; sons and daughters-in-law, Richard Lane and Vickie Lee Souther of Dallas and Robert Cory and Christy Souther of Douglasville; his brothers and sisters, Ruby Garrett and husband, Wayne of Hiawassee, GA, J. B. Souther and wife, Marilyn of Austin, TX, Joann Mulkey of Hiawassee, GA, Ella Faye Baxter and husband, Buddy of Hiawassee, GA and Diane Worley and husband, Buck of Shooting Creek, N.C.; grandchildren, Samantha, Emma and C. J. Souther; numerous nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, August 7, 2006 at 11:00 a.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Rev. Harold Weatherford officiating. The interment will be held on Monday afternoon at 4:00 p.m. in Laurel Hills Memory Gardens in Young Harris, GA. The family will receive friends on Sunday from 3:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram is in charge of arrangements.

• 7 months later...

Jerry was one of my dearest friends in the whole world. We laughed :D together and cried :( together and shared one anothers burdens. Jerry and Scotty are flying higher than the Skycoaster now! :rolleyes:

I'm still praying for Becky, Richie and Cory and their families everyday. May God give each of you More Grace!!

Jerry will be missed greatly! :(

with all my love and prayers