Paulding.com

Larry bought some of the land that was part of the farm owned by my husband's grandfather after he moved to Haralson County. When my husband and I were building our house he brought his dozer over and worked on our driveway one day while no one was over here. We offered to pay him but he said that he wanted to do it as our wedding gift. It really meant a lot to us.

My prayers are with his wife, kids, and grandkids during this difficult time.

Thanks for posting the funeral information because my husband's grandmother was really wanting to know the arrangements.

Is this a relative (in-law)of Myrlin's?

I saw the obit in the AJC this morning and I thought of her. :(

If it is my condolenses to her and the family.

I dont know, I believe they went to the beach!

If you find out let me know. I may call her and see where they are.

Yes this is family and the last few days have been VERY hard!! Please keep the family in your prayers, they are going to need it for a while. His wife and kids are not doing too good. His daughter in law is a p.commer and is expecting a baby any day now. They have a long road ahead of them, esp. his wife.

Yes this is family and the last few days have been VERY hard!! Please keep the family in your prayers, they are going to need it for a while. His wife and kids are not doing too good. His daughter in law is a p.commer and is expecting a baby any day now. They have a long road ahead of them, esp. his wife.

I am sorry to hear this will keep them in my thoughts! :wub:

I wanted to take a few minutes to express the sincerest appreciation to everyone who has been so good to the Holden Family during this tragic time. People have opened there hearts and poured out their love and prayers to our family. I ask that you continue to pray for our family, especially Mama and Daddy Holden. No one should have to bury 3 children in a life time, but they have. God has been so good to us. His grace is what has carried us through. Larry was a good man. We will never have all of the answers. My prayer is that if anyone ever gets that far, please find someone to talk to...find me! I will do whatever it take to keep another family from having to go through this. Larry was my brother-in-law, he loved his family. I will never forget his sense of humor, and his laugh. He will be missed everyday!

Deidre Holden

• 3 weeks later...
I am so sorry for the loss of your member of your family. If these are the same Holden's I believe we went to church with them at Pine Ridge years back. My prayers are with you all.

Yes, several Holden's went to Pine Ridge. 1 sister with the last name of Carter still goes there I believe

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Our family is still struggling with our loss. I wanted to let everyone know that Bryan, Larry's youngest son, and his wife Chantell were expecting their 3rd child when Larry died. Chantell went into labor on August 13, and gave birth to Khylee Marie. When Khylee was born, she was not breathing. She stayed at Kennestone NICU unit for 10 days and was transferred to Scottish Rite last Wednesday, Aug. 23. They are still working with her and she remains of a ventalator and cannot breathe on her own. Please pray that Khylee gets better. She was suppose to be the light at the end of the tunnel for our family, some sunshine after the darkness. We need her so much! Thank you all again for your prayers.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Our family is still struggling with our loss. I wanted to let everyone know that Bryan, Larry's youngest son, and his wife Chantell were expecting their 3rd child when Larry died. Chantell went into labor on August 13, and gave birth to Khylee Marie. When Khylee was born, she was not breathing. She stayed at Kennestone NICU unit for 10 days and was transferred to Scottish Rite last Wednesday, Aug. 23. They are still working with her and she remains of a ventalator and cannot breathe on her own. Please pray that Khylee gets better. She was suppose to be the light at the end of the tunnel for our family, some sunshine after the darkness. We need her so much! Thank you all again for your prayers.

Prayers said for this precious little baby!!

I wanted to take a few minutes to express the sincerest appreciation to everyone who has been so good to the Holden Family during this tragic time. People have opened there hearts and poured out their love and prayers to our family. I ask that you continue to pray for our family, especially Mama and Daddy Holden. No one should have to bury 3 children in a life time, but they have. God has been so good to us. His grace is what has carried us through. Larry was a good man. We will never have all of the answers. My prayer is that if anyone ever gets that far, please find someone to talk to...find me! I will do whatever it take to keep another family from having to go through this. Larry was my brother-in-law, he loved his family. I will never forget his sense of humor, and his laugh. He will be missed everyday!

Deidre Holden

If you want we can talk I have recently lost my brother tragically as well.. I understand the pain.. it will take a long time to deal with this.. please know I am here..for anyone in the family..

I have not posted this info cuz I did not know if they wanted it posted but yes they are having a hard time and could use everyone's prayers.

• 1 month later...