Paulding.com

steven cheek and his brother brian

post-10747-1150246999_thumb.jpg this is a picture of steven and his girlfriend megan!!! i have known steven and brian cheek for many years....we grew up together at sparkles skating rink in hiram(those were the good ole days)....steven's girlfriend, megan and I were best friends...i went to the funeral today and it was so sad....i cant believe that this has happened. this is the second person that has been killed in a car accident that grew up with all of us...steven died instantly, and lee, who was in the truck with steven, survived...he was at the funeral today. could you imagine being in an accident with your best friend and you surviving and your best friend dying....this has been an awful past few days....i had so many fun times with steven he could always cheer you up NO MATTER WHAT...steven is in a better place and we will be with him again someday...its just hard moving on without him around to make you laugh but all i can do is think about the good times....megan and steven have been together for years.....probably since they were 13....i hate it for her....i made some copies of some old pictures and gave them to her so that she could think of the good times...i pray for the whole family especially megan, val (steven's mom), and brian (steven's brother). Steven had so many friends...there were a lot at the funeral today, but there were a lot that weren't there. he will always be remembered....everyone please keep the family in your prayers!

i'm so sorry that you've lost a great friend. i can't even imagine what that feels like. cherish your memories and moments with him and hopefully that will keep him always close in your heart.

i second what lady raider said, i pray you and his family will find peace to carry on

WOW!! When I heard about this I knew the name but couldnt put a face with it.. but now I can thanks... I went to school with Megan ans man did she love that boy.. that is SO SAD for her I dont know what I would do if that happend to me... This truly brings tears to my eyes.. I will be praying for Megan and his family! This is truly sad... I wish I would have known sooner!

• 4 weeks later...