Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Lewis

Mr. Thomas “Buck” Lewis, age 81, of Dallas, passed away on Sunday, June 4, 2006. He was born on April 14, 1925 in Haralson Co. to the late Frank and Grace Lewis. He was a retired machinist with Simmons Mattress Co. and was an Army veteran of the Korean War. He was a member and deacon for many years at Zion Baptist Church.

Surviving are his wife of 57 years, Ollie Mae Lewis; a son and daughter-in-law, Don and Debbie Lewis of Dallas; daughters and sons-in-law, Shelbia and Bill Bohannon of Dallas and Lisa and Rev. Travis Warren of Dallas; a sister, Jerry Ann Williams of Temple; grandchildren and spouses, Chris (Leigh Ann) Lewis, Jason (Cathy) Lewis, Jami (Seth) Holcomb, Jesse (Jennifer) Warren and Sarah Warren; great-grandchildren, William, Matthew and Makayla Lewis and Jacob Holcomb; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 2:00 p.m. from Zion Baptist Church with Reverend Travis Warren and Reverend Bob Butler officiating. The interment will follow in the church cemetery. The family will receive friends on Monday from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Lewis

Mr. Thomas “Buck” Lewis, age 81, of Dallas, passed away on Sunday, June 4, 2006. He was born on April 14, 1925 in Haralson Co. to the late Frank and Grace Lewis. He was a retired machinist with Simmons Mattress Co. and was an Army veteran of the Korean War. He was a member and deacon for many years at Zion Baptist Church.

Surviving are his wife of 57 years, Ollie Mae Lewis; a son and daughter-in-law, Don and Debbie Lewis of Dallas; daughters and sons-in-law, Shelbia and Bill Bohannon of Dallas and Lisa and Rev. Travis Warren of Dallas; a sister, Jerry Ann Williams of Temple; grandchildren and spouses, Chris (Leigh Ann) Lewis, Jason (Cathy) Lewis, Jami (Seth) Holcomb, Jesse (Jennifer) Warren and Sarah Warren; great-grandchildren, William, Matthew and Makayla Lewis and Jacob Holcomb; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 2:00 p.m. from Zion Baptist Church with Reverend Travis Warren and Reverend Bob Butler officiating. The interment will follow in the church cemetery. The family will receive friends on Monday from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

this is clewis's family and my hubby's also :(

I am sitting here in tears reading all the wishes.............Thank you!! Papa meant the world to us. He is my husbands grandfather but as soon as I first walked through there doors........I became his granddaughter and he became my Papa. He told me many many times you are as much my granddaughter as any. Please pray for our family today as we have the funeral. Pray for our Maw-Maw.........they had been married almost 58 years. You don't find the kind of love they have for each other everyday. I am so blessed to be apart of this family. I am so blessed to have been able to know this wonderful man as many years as I have.

Thank you again for your thoughts and prayer.

Burnt Hickory Mimi..........I am married to Jason...let me know who you are. Papa's funeral is today at 2:00pm. Pray for us.

Edited by clewis
I am sitting here in tears reading all the wishes.............Thank you!! Papa meant the world to us. He is my husbands grandfather but as soon as I first walked through there doors........I became his granddaughter and he became my Papa. He told me many many times you are as much my granddaughter as any. Please pray for our family today as we have the funeral. Pray for our Maw-Maw.........they had been married almost 58 years. You don't find the kind of love they have for each other everyday. I am so blessed to be apart of this family. I am so blessed to have been able to know this wonderful man as many years as I have.

Burnt Hickory Mimi..........I am married to Jason...let me know who you are. Papa's funeral is today at 2:00pm. Pray for us.

clewis..I sent you a pm with the info

I see that we lost 2 good men on this date...my grandfather also passed away Sunday morning...you & your family will be in my prayers...just be thankful for the memories that you have & the ones that you can share with your children for years to come...these memories will keep him alive forever!

I just wanted to say "Thank You All' for everyone that said a prayer for us and was thinking about us.

Ronismom..........I am sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you.

clewis,

I haven't been on P.com much lately and I missed this post. :( I hope everyone is doing okay. I know how hard it is to lose someone so close and dear. Good luck and I will keep you and your family in my prayers! :)

Edited by collegegal