Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Mundy

Amanda Ianthia Mundy, age 20, of Dallas, passed away on Saturday, May 13, 2006. She was born on April 19, 1986 in Marietta to Wanda S. Mundy and the late Avery L. Mundy. She was a member of Celebration Church of God.

Surviving are her mother, Wanda S. Mundy of Acworth; a brother and sister-in-law, Daniel and Elecia Mundy of Dallas; her grandmother, Cennia Prater of Acworth.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 at 11:00 a.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Bishop Keith Graham officiating. The interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends on Sunday and Monday from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

Guest cowboy1

o.k just for those that are wondering what happened I will tell you but will keep it short and sweet and I will not go into many details in respect for family members that may read this, i used to work for the fire dept./emergency services and have seen many wrecks and this was one of the worst.....It appears that the driver ran off the road on Hiram Sudie going into a curve..there is no shoulder other than the sand the put on the side of the road which is very soft, the driver ran off the road into the sand and then the car proceeded down the embankment and apparently started flippping and then hit a tree in mid air.The driver was pulled from the car with minor injuries but the passenger was ejected...after a frantic few minute search the passenger was located. I did not see the wreck happen but i was there before the dust settled..what i described above is what appeared to have happened. but like i stated i did not see it happen just dove up right after.....the ga state patrol is still investigating.

Edited by cowboy1
Guest cowboy1

Everyone please remember the driver also...I spoke with her mother saturday morning after the wreck and she said she's doing o.k. psyhically but mentaly she's a mess. This young lady has a long road to travel in front of her.....sh'e going to need all the help she can get ......................

Everyone please remember the driver also...I spoke with her mother saturday morning after the wreck and she said she's doing o.k. psyhically but mentaly she's a mess. This young lady has a long road to travel in front of her.....sh'e going to need all the help she can get ......................

She was in a very good mood at the funeral home lastnight. ;)

This is for Wonda and Daniel:

I`m so very sorry for the lose of Amanda, and was sad to hear that Avery had passed as well. We lived next door to each other in New Hope many years ago. All the kids there played together back then. For God only knows the reason he took her to heaven. Maybe he needed another Angel up there with all the other teens he has taken from Paulding County. This will not be easy to get thru I know. but one thought is to always look up to the sky..... shes lookin down smiling her big smile down on you and saying ; I`m ok, I`m here with daddy now! After all, she was a daddys girl!!!

My heart goes out to all the familys that have lost children in our county. And kids, remember your parents when your out on the roads. Your actions not only effect you, they effect your family and our whole county. We have lived here now for almost 20 years now and most of the kids here I have came to feel as my on children. You guys are loved and need to becareful and stay around to take ovr this county when we get to old to do it anymore. After all. this is your home.

Take a moment each day and stop to reflect on the memory of each child that has died in Paulding County.

And for the familys that have lost them. Our county loves you and your in our hearts and prayers!!!!!!