Paulding.com

Snapper Riding Mower FOR SALE

Snapper Riding Mower, older Comet design. Runs good, and cuts beautiful. Very easy to use. 5 speed, with 36" cutting deck. Virtually no rust, well kept and maintained over the years. 8 HP Tecumseh formula engine, with pull rope. No battery needed. New carburetor, fuel line, filter. Engine runs very strong and smooth. Blade just recently sharpened and balanced. Fresh oil & new air filter. Clutch disc and belt all in very good shape, no mechanical issues at all. Very rugged & dependable lawn mower with several years of service left in it.

Cash only, please. Delivery option available, for a small fee.

Call Glenn/Subby at 678-315-8794

FullSizeRender5.jpg

FullSizeRender4.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Edited to update description and images.

Oh yeah....sorry, I copied and pasted this from C-List, so the price was listed elsewhere. I decided my bottom line is $350. Initially I wanted $400 and still think it's worth every nickle of that, because this is one of the better models made with one of the best engines you could get on one, and I can't find any rust anywhere on this thing! It's a real jewel, I kid you not. I fixed this one up to keep here at home. But my vacation's coming up, and how can I test customers' mowers if I cut my yard with my own mower? :lol: