Paulding.com

Ben Carson announces run for presidency as Republican

If you like him now, continue to read his books, learn about him and his family and how he was raised. While I do not totally agree with all of his policy thoughts, his love of God, his love for his country and his family is genuine. And he possesses a very rare leadership ability......and I believe he would be the one to allow both sides of the isile to be heard and be the one to bring them together to work for us....I believe he could change this country and our politicians!!

If you like him now, continue to read his books, learn about him and his family and how he was raised. While I do not totally agree with all of his policy thoughts, his love of God, his love for his country and his family is genuine. And he possesses a very rare leadership ability......and I believe he would be the one to allow both sides of the isile to be heard and be the one to bring them together to work for us....I believe he could change this country and our politicians!!

I will watch and listen to or read about him every opportunity I get. I agree that he would be a tremendous asset and could be the guy to reunite this country (unlike our current very divisive president).

With Mr. Carson, "hope and change" would be real and would be positive.