Paulding.com

Lyme Disease strikes Avril Lavigne - ABC interview

Her story was also on the front page of people magazine.

She thought she was going to die......that's how bad she felt.

She's learning to deal with it.

A little known fact about people dying from Lyme. A very small percentage die when it attacks the heart. The rest die from suicide.

They are so sick and so depressed. After many years of looking for help only to find very little relief from long term antibiotic treatment they have no hope of any quality of life. Many are treated as hypochondriacs due to the bacteria invading the entire body. They have hundreds of symptoms.

After years and hundreds of articles, plus private testimony I have changed my conclusions about why this has been suppressed.

This bacteria has the ability to mimic almost every disease known. If proper reporting were done, we would have wide spread panic such as the fear we see from pandemics. If the CDC lied about the 30,000 a year was really 300,000 a year then it is more likely 300,000.000 a year and more than 1/2 is late stage due to not reporting and lack of education.

I had an infectious disease doctor that ask me how I could catch it multiple times on my own property? All I could think is this is supposed to be an expert on these diseases and he ask me that? That is why I drive everyone crazy this time of year.

The general public is just seeing these horror stories from famous people. We hear hundreds of these local every year.

These people never fully recover from this disease!

Does the tic serve any useful purpose? Time to make them extinct.

Believe me we try in my yard. We were late getting the granules down. Of course the first warm weekend we had to get rid of sticks to mow the yard. Husband and I got multiple bites. We bagged and tagged them and put the granules down. It helps, but we still see a few.

I am not comfortable in putting down a broad spectrum insecticide all over the yard and into the wood line. We are hopeful of getting the population down and who knows how many carrying the bacteria we kill. We may be saving some of the small critters from getting it and spreading it to more areas.

This is a very in depth article and answers a lot of questions about why there is suppression of studies, information and treatment.

It explains why people go undiagnosed and why it is so hard to cure in late stages.

I believe that knowledge is power and it is key to early diagnosis and cure of this disease

.http://http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/04/16/lyme-disease-the-cdcs-greatest-coverup-what-they-dont-want-you-to-know/?fb_action_ids=10206912321513643&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=[918658484840354]&action_type_map=[%22og.shares%22]&action_ref_map=[]

Why? Because this clever bacteria has found a way to dumb down the immune system and white blood cells so that it’s not detectable until treatment is initiated. To diagnose Lyme properly you must see a “Lyme Literate MD (LLMD),” however, more and more doctors are turning their backs on patients due to sheer fear of losing their practices! Insurance companies and the CDC will do whatever it takes to stop Chronic Lyme Disease from being diagnosed, treated, or widely recognized as an increasingly common issue.