Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repair for Paulding, Dallas & Hiram

Please give me a call at 678-315-8794 for details and to set up an appointment for mobile service, or pick-up and delivery / drop off service. Specializing in lawn mower repairs, from basic walk-behinds to larger riding mowers and tractors, I also repair and service 2-stroke equipment such as trimmers, leaf blowers, chainsaws, roto-tillers, generators, log splitters, and more.

Please visit my website for more details, and services at:

http://glennsmowerrepairs.webs.com/

You can also email me at:

glennsmowerrepair@att.net

If emailing, please include a brief description of the problem or symptoms and the model number to the machine, if possible.

Thank you so much!!

Glenn

Just a reminder that LEAF season is almost here. If your leaf blower's not doing well, give me a call. ;)

Whatcha got for sale?

Need a mower, blower and edger....have a super small yard.

I'm trying to get a couple of backpack blowers going, and I have some handheld ones too but haven't gotten to them yet. I have an electric edger that's perfect for a small driveway if you have an extension cord. But I don't have any small mowers, only large riding mowers/tractors. I'm making a scrap run today so I'll see if I can find any small engines to build a push mower before hauling the rest away. ;)