Paulding.com

Master Logan Charles Still, age 23 months of Dallas, GA passed away suddenly on Sunday, July 21, 2013. He was born on July 28, 2011 in Austell, GA. Logan was a happy and carefree little boy who will be dearly missed. He was preceded in death by his maternal grandmother, Janice Clayton.

He is survived by his parents, Jessie Lee Still of Hiram, GA and Melissa Clayton also of Hiram, GA., brother, Master Luke Still of Hiram, GA., paternal grandmother, Robin Wise of Rockmart, GA., maternal grandparents Ricky and Cathy Clayton of Dallas, GA., numerous loving aunts, uncles and cousins.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. from the Chapel of Clark Funeral Home with Rev. Jeff Byrd officiating. The family will receive friends from 1:00-3:00 p.m. on the day of the service. Interment will follow at Peaceful Meadows Cemetery.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

Oh my!!! Does anyone know what happened here? Can you please p.m. me if you do not wish to post on here. I used to work with the mother. Thanks. My heart is breaking for this family!

I use to work with the Grandmother, and knew the mother when she was very small. Prayers go out to this family