Paulding.com

Mower, chainsaw, generator repair in paulding dallas hiram

Give me a call if you want to get your mowers and outdoor equipment ready for Spring time. Thanks! :)

Glenn

678-315-8794

Good Morning, everyone~

Thanks for delivering the mower and picking up the old one! You should have come in to see us! Jerry said you were in a hurry, but thanks again.

I'm sorry, sugar. I really was in a hurry...in fact, I am still hard at work trying to fix my car and get it out of the garage so I can work on another mower. Looks like another late night for Scooby. ;) I just stooped in to pcom to see if any bizz might be looming on the horizon. And on a side note....have you looked at her yet? (the mower)....she's a REAL beauty!! You got a great deal, and I feel much better knowing that a good friend bought it than someone I didn't know at all. ;) The deck is smaller, but will do a much better job on a small yard like yours than the monster I picked up from you today. :)

I have a couple of blowers~ one 3 cycle and 1 4 cycle that I cant seem to keep running. What is a base price for looking these over?

I have them listed on my website, but those prices reflect regular season prices. Give me a call and we can work out something you'll be happy with. I am a whiz with 2-cycle engines, and 4-cycles are a piece of cake. ;)

678-315-8794. I'll be up till about midnight working, so call me if you'd like to. We can hash it over after you give me some more info. My rates are also 20% off until mid February. Great time to call! ;)

Glenn