Paulding.com

My son showed me this on his FB page: :(

203211_100000085383483_956089907_q.jpg

Chelsee Millerposted toAustin Roll Tide Chapman

Friday via mobileFor those of you who don't know me, I am Austin's oldest cousin, Chelsee. I am on here by request from the rest of our family to ask people to stop talking about and spreading rumors on how we lost Austin. The family doesn't know any answers yet, therefore no one else does. Please, out of respect for Austin and his family, stop with the rumors. It is only making it harder for us. Thank you. -Chelsee.

My son showed me this on his FB page: :(

203211_100000085383483_956089907_q.jpg

Chelsee Millerposted toAustin Roll Tide Chapman

Friday via mobileFor those of you who don't know me, I am Austin's oldest cousin, Chelsee. I am on here by request from the rest of our family to ask people to stop talking about and spreading rumors on how we lost Austin. The family doesn't know any answers yet, therefore no one else does. Please, out of respect for Austin and his family, stop with the rumors. It is only making it harder for us. Thank you. -Chelsee.

oh, I didn't know there was any controversy I wondered if he was in an car accident.

oh, I didn't know there was any controversy I wondered if he was in an car accident.

I didn't mean to make it seem that way. My son pointed it out to me when I asked if he knew him or knew what happened. :(