Paulding.com

Seeking broken down blowers to either repair

Folks, there seems to be a lot of demand for leaf blowers right now. If you have any broken down ones you want to get rid of, please give me a call. I'm trying to get all I can so I can rebuild and sell them cheap. Thanks a bunch!! :)

Also broken down weed eaters and push mowers would be great too!!

Glenn

678-315-8794

I'm not sharp enough to get that one....I never watch the news. I'm just a poor small engine mechanic who stays in his shop all day and most of the night fixing things. :pardon: Of course, I have to have my MUSIC, but I couldn't care less about the news anymore....and I'm a happier man for it. ;)

I have a push mower you can have for parts. I also have a weedeater that I actually purchased used from you. Unfortunately the pull-cord kept coming off of it and I was sick of trying to keep fixing it and bought a new one....it's yours as well if you'd like it.

If you want to come get this stuff, PM me.

mrnn

Hey Love(Subby):pardon: ,

I dont have any of those but Will came home yesterday and told me that he has a "truckbed FULL" of used computer stuff(monitors, towers, etc.)from his shop and remembered me saying that you were into repairing that sort of thing. Dont know if you still are and it is TOTALLY fine if not. But, my Dad can bring a carload to you after Thanksgiving when he visits us(he lives in New Hope). Absolutely free. I dont know enough about that stuff to even know if its pure trash or "useable" to someone.

Hope you are tearing it up!:drinks:

Hey Love(Subby):pardon: ,

I dont have any of those but Will came home yesterday and told me that he has a "truckbed FULL" of used computer stuff(monitors, towers, etc.)from his shop and remembered me saying that you were into repairing that sort of thing. Dont know if you still are and it is TOTALLY fine if not. But, my Dad can bring a carload to you after Thanksgiving when he visits us(he lives in New Hope). Absolutely free. I dont know enough about that stuff to even know if its pure trash or "useable" to someone.

Hope you are tearing it up!:drinks:

Hey sweety! I think "it's" tearing "me" up!! :lol: YES, I am still building computers, even more so with the down season on mowers. I would love to take the stuff. Even if some of the machines are slow compared to today's standards, I can usually get them running fast enough (adding RAM, etc.) for novices who just want basic internet and don't have much money to spend. I was just thinking the other day about just how old my main server computer is- it was custom built for me before I got laid off like SIX or SEVEN years ago. It's a dual core Intel 4 processor, but it still seems to keep up just fine with my newer and faster processors. ;) Just give me a call around that time and we can hook up. Thank you so much! :wub:

Where's Larry Craig?

Thank yall for reminding me why I gave up the news!! Still don't know the guy, but I get the point. :lol:

Hey sweety! I think "it's" tearing "me" up!! :lol: YES, I am still building computers, even more so with the down season on mowers. I would love to take the stuff. Even if some of the machines are slow compared to today's standards, I can usually get them running fast enough (adding RAM, etc.) for novices who just want basic internet and don't have much money to spend. I was just thinking the other day about just how old my main server computer is- it was custom built for me before I got laid off like SIX or SEVEN years ago. It's a dual core Intel 4 processor, but it still seems to keep up just fine with my newer and faster processors. ;) Just give me a call around that time and we can hook up. Thank you so much! :wub:

Thank yall for reminding me why I gave up the news!! Still don't know the guy, but I get the point. :lol:

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

I have a push mower you can have for parts. I also have a weedeater that I actually purchased used from you. Unfortunately the pull-cord kept coming off of it and I was sick of trying to keep fixing it and bought a new one....it's yours as well if you'd like it.

If you want to come get this stuff, PM me.

mrnn

Dang! Sorry to hear about the pull cord coming off. Those are a PAIN to fix!! (I would have been happy to have fixed it for you though, had you just called me) ;) I'll have to admit, I learned a valuable lesson over the years....I should have done all this all by myself. I have hired some younger guys to teach them the ropes on repairing things like this. It seemed like a good thing to do to help young men learn a trade. Only problem was that when season was WIDE OPEN, I think I put too much trust in them and didn't always have time to stand over their shoulders and watch them. This has come back to bite me in the butt a few times. However, I have made GOOD on any such problems, even though it put me in the red. It's a live and learn thing, and I have decided that I am doing all repairs and rebuilds MYSELF, totally on my own from now on. If it gets too busy, then it may take longer to get things done, and I'll put in longer hours in my days - or I'll offer them the option of referring them two other guys in this business who might can get to it faster. I'm not trying to slam the young bucks I was teaching, because I know they did their best. However, there are so many "tricks" to things that it literally takes YEARS to learn them....even something as simple as re-stringing a weed eater- which is really NOT simple at all if it's done right. There are too many customers complaining about other shops that the last thing I want is someone who is not happy with my work. And the only way I can fix that problem is to do all the work myself. Not to say that I don't make mistakes myself, but I do have 40 years of experience that most people don't. That sort of "ups" the odds of no mistakes if I handle it on my own. ;)

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Not a problem - exposure is exposure!! :) At least you helped keeping it from sinking to the bottom of the barrel, so kudo's to YOU!! Hi-Jack away. Yall know me well enough to know I don't mind people jumping in with whatever. Doesn't bother me a bit. I guess the only thing it done besides helping keep my thread upstairs was showing folks that I have dropped out of the news and political arena....something I used to be very active in. IMO, it finally became a joke. All these crooked politicians are only in this game to line their pockets with YOUR money. It's getting worse by the day, and I do NOT expect it to get any better. So, I just decided to focus all my attention on working my butt off so I can provide for my family. That's all I really care about anymore; that, and making people happy by fixing their equipment and making solid friendships along the way. I know.... sound like a really OLD MAN, don't I! :lol: Oh well, so be it. Those are the things that matter to me now. I'll never be rich, and I'll probably always be struggling to make ends meet. Might as well not worry about that though, and concentrate on forging long lasting relationships with customers, who often wind up becoming good friends later on. ;) I am amazed at how many good down-to-earth people there are in this county. And that's one special thing that gives me hope and happiness in this otherwise wretched world we all live in. :)

Dang! Sorry to hear about the pull cord coming off. Those are a PAIN to fix!! (I would have been happy to have fixed it for you though, had you just called me) ;) I'll have to admit, I learned a valuable lesson over the years....I should have done all this all by myself. I have hired some younger guys to teach them the ropes on repairing things like this. It seemed like a good thing to do to help young men learn a trade. Only problem was that when season was WIDE OPEN, I think I put too much trust in them and didn't always have time to stand over their shoulders and watch them. This has come back to bite me in the butt a few times. However, I have made GOOD on any such problems, even though it put me in the red. It's a live and learn thing, and I have decided that I am doing all repairs and rebuilds MYSELF, totally on my own from now on. If it gets too busy, then it may take longer to get things done, and I'll put in longer hours in my days - or I'll offer them the option of referring them two other guys in this business who might can get to it faster. I'm not trying to slam the young bucks I was teaching, because I know they did their best. However, there are so many "tricks" to things that it literally takes YEARS to learn them....even something as simple as re-stringing a weed eater- which is really NOT simple at all if it's done right. There are too many customers complaining about other shops that the last thing I want is someone who is not happy with my work. And the only way I can fix that problem is to do all the work myself. Not to say that I don't make mistakes myself, but I do have 40 years of experience that most people don't. That sort of "ups" the odds of no mistakes if I handle it on my own. ;)

I hope you didn't think I was dinging your work....I wasn't. The thing ran like a champ but, when you buy used things, you accept that there's a risk of it not lasting as long as a brand new item. You actually did offer to fix it up for me but I never made it down your way.

mrnn

I hope you didn't think I was dinging your work....I wasn't. The thing ran like a champ but, when you buy used things, you accept that there's a risk of it not lasting as long as a brand new item. You actually did offer to fix it up for me but I never made it down your way.

mrnn

Not at all, no offense taken. I posted on that thread that some of the younger guys I hired, I wasn't able to over see everything they did and I've had a few items come back, and I made good on them. ;) No problem at all. I appreciate your business, and hope to serve you again in the future....only it will be me personally who handles everything from now on. The only extra help I've ever really needed was a secretary so the phone wouldn't distract me.

Will do! Dad says he will be happy to tote whatever he can fit in his lil sportscar(dont get me started)up there to PC! It will be the end of November but we will squeeze all we can into that lil vehicle and get it to you, Subby.

Will do! Dad says he will be happy to tote whatever he can fit in his lil sportscar(dont get me started)up there to PC! It will be the end of November but we will squeeze all we can into that lil vehicle and get it to you, Subby.

Thanks! Have a great night~~ :)

And don't over stuff the auto just for me, ya hear!

• Like 1

Will do! I hope you can make use of them. They are yours.