Paulding.com

Charles Michael Wright

My dad passed away last week. He lived in Paulding County for many years, but recently had been living in Summerville, GA so that is where his funeral was. I wanted to post it in case anyone locally had not heard about it.

Charles Michael Wright

March 21, 1955 to November 2, 2012

He was better know as Mike by most folks. Survived by wife Reta Scoggins Wright of Summerville, mother Margaret Abernathy of Marietta, three daughters Amy Wright Abernathy, Kristy Wright Reynolds, and Bobbie Jo Wright, and three grandsons. He was laid to rest at Subligna Cememetary in Summerville on November 6, 2012.

My dad passed away last week. He lived in Paulding County for many years, but recently had been living in Summerville, GA so that is where his funeral was. I wanted to post it in case anyone locally had not heard about it.

Charles Michael Wright

March 21, 1955 to November 2, 2012

He was better know as Mike by most folks. Survived by wife Reta Scoggins Wright of Summerville, mother Margaret Abernathy of Marietta, three daughters Amy Wright Abernathy, Kristy Wright Reynolds, and Bobbie Jo Wright, and three grandsons. He was laid to rest at Subligna Cememetary in Summerville on November 6, 2012.

I'm so sorry for your loss - I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

P. S. I am from God's Country (Summerville / Trion). :) Still visit my parents on Tavern Lane in Trion several times a month - love it up there!

• 3 weeks later...