Paulding.com

Bookbags & Lunch Totes August Special

Since this promotion was such a great hit and school has just started, if anyone needs a bookbag or lunch tote, let me know! We also have smaller bookbags in the same patterns for the preschool / kindergarten ages. Perfect size to hold books and a folder without having to fold or bend, yet still small enough it doesn't overwhelm them!

JULY SPECIAL IS STILL IN EFFECT!! Continues thru August!

1 ITEM = FREE PERSONALIZTION, 2 ITEMS = FREE PERSONALIZATION + 10% OFF!!!

lunch totes $13.95

backpacks $24.95

personalization is in your choice of color, not just those that are shown in the pictures.

We just received our first shipment of these items and WOW is all I can say. The quality is awesome! The lunch totes have a front pocket to stuff in ( and to allow personalization to NOT go thru the insulation ) and are very roomy. The bookbags have 3 zippered compartments, the large compartment has a special pocket to hold a laptop if needed and has EXTRA padding to protect it! The other zippered pockets are large and one has special pockets for pens / pencils, notepad, cell phone, or whatever! There are pockets on each side of the backpack as well. 1 pocket is zippered to hold stuff in, and the other is mesh/netting elastic top to hold a water bottle! Then on the straps, there are straps to allow you to "hook" several items to it. I am very impressed with the quality and thought that was put into these items. Very popular styles for both boys and girls!!

Here are the patterns available in both back pack and lunch tote styles.( also matching patterns for other items also, check out the catalog.)

swirl bp.jpg

swirl lt.jpg

zebra bp.jpg

zebra lt.jpg

camo bp.jpg

camp lt.jpg

tutti bp.jpg

tutti lt.jpg

blgr bp.jpg

blgr lt.jpg

peace bp.jpg

peach lt.jpg

My girls are at my brothers and wont be back til tomorrow, if i find out which ones they like and let you know tomorrow will they still be able to get them before school starts back? You can text me and let me know or respond on here, either way is good but i would need 2 backpacks and 2 lunch totes. 770-652-2856. thanks so much

My girls are at my brothers and wont be back til tomorrow, if i find out which ones they like and let you know tomorrow will they still be able to get them before school starts back? You can text me and let me know or respond on here, either way is good but i would need 2 backpacks and 2 lunch totes. 770-652-2856. thanks so much

Yes, I should be able to have them in time if I have to order them. Hopefully I will have them in stock. I may have to deliver them tuesday evening before school starts on wednesday, but I can do that :)

Just shoot me an email, text, or pm me on here.

Ann aka: Trixie

Do you have computer bags?

Yes, we have matching patterns in laptop sleeves. You can view the entire catalog hereMy link Let me know if that's not what you're looking for as I have several suppliers I purchase from.

Thanks,

Ann

hey, my girls both want to do the zebra print backpack and lunch tote. One of them would like to have lime green stitching and here name is Maddie, her initials are MRA, that would be first, middle, and last name. i dont know which order you do it in. The other one wants if possible, bright blue stitching, her name is Taylor, her initials are THA. If you have any questions or need anything else you can text me or call at 770-652-2856. Thank you so much

hey, my girls both want to do the zebra print backpack and lunch tote. One of them would like to have lime green stitching and here name is Maddie, her initials are MRA, that would be first, middle, and last name. i dont know which order you do it in. The other one wants if possible, bright blue stitching, her name is Taylor, her initials are THA. If you have any questions or need anything else you can text me or call at 770-652-2856. Thank you so much

You can do just their names on both of the bags, the lunch tote and backpack. That would be good, if possible

You can do just their names on both of the bags, the lunch tote and backpack. That would be good, if possible

yes Ma'am, I have you down :) I will call you Monday and arrange when we can get together. Thank you very much for your order

yes Ma'am, I have you down :) I will call you Monday and arrange when we can get together. Thank you very much for your order

Thank you so much, Just let me know what i owe and i will get it to you.

Hey do you think the bookbags and lunch totes will be ready for pick up sometime

In Tuesday so they can have them for school on Wednesday? They have been asking me about 10x's a day since the day I ordered them. They are so excited. Just let me know whenever you have a minute, if you could just call or text that would be great. Thank you so much

Hey do you think the bookbags and lunch totes will be ready for pick up sometime

In Tuesday so they can have them for school on Wednesday? They have been asking me about 10x's a day since the day I ordered them. They are so excited. Just let me know whenever you have a minute, if you could just call or text that would be great. Thank you so much

It was GREAT meeting you last night. Hope the girls have an awesome first day of school!

Thanks again :)

It was GREAT meeting you last night. Hope the girls have an awesome first day of school!

Thanks again :)

It was great to meet you also. The girls were so excited about their bags and lunch totes. They looked so cute with them on this morning.

Thank you so much for everything, even bringing them to me last night.

It was very much appreciated

1st day of school, my kids :) Aren't they the cutest LOL!!

CAMO BP Gjpg.jpg

SWIRLS BP.jpg

zebra bp K.jpg