Paulding.com

Horace “Mark” Browning, age 62, of Hiram, GA, passed away Thursday, July 12, 2012. The son of Margie Nell Shepherd Browning and the late, Horace Calhoun Browning, he was born November 17, 1949, in Fulton County, GA. Mr. Browning served in the U. S. Army and was a Building Inspector for the City of Atlanta. He was a member of Grace Baptist Church in Powder Springs, GA.

Survivors include his wife, Wendy Quisenberry Browning; sons & daughter-in-law, Jeremiah Mark Browning & wife, Sheena of Dallas, GA and Daniel Adam Browning of Hiram, GA; daughter & son-in-law, Rebekah Browning Dean & husband, Ed of Hiram, GA; mother, Margie Nell Browning of Fulton County, GA; brothers & sister-in-law, Don Browning & wife, Debbie of Roanoke, VA and Tim Browning of Atlanta, GA; sister, Linda Cargile of Cape Coral, FL; grandchildren, Hannah Reese Browning and Sarah Peyton Browning; many nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be Saturday, July 14, 2012, at 11:00 AM, from Grace Baptist Church in Powder Springs, GA, with Dr. Ken Martin, Dr. Billy Wood and Brother Garland Odom officiating. Interment will follow in Mt. Harmony Memorial Gardens, with John Smith, Jeff Taylor, Byron Painter, Randy Thompson, Larry Finch and David Beddingfield serving as pallbearers. The family will receive friends Friday, July 13, 2012, at Clark Funeral Home, from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

I have known this family for years and will be praying for them all.

He is in a much better place now with the Jesus that he spent many years serving.

Thank you God for ending his suffering.

I have known this family for years and will be praying for them all.

He is in a much better place now with the Jesus that he spent many years serving.

Thank you God for ending his suffering.

Oh no, he is my neighbor and we have seen their driveway full of cars. He hasn't been out doing his normal yard work either so we figured he must of been sick. I hope this family has peace in his passing.

Oh no, he is my neighbor and we have seen their driveway full of cars. He hasn't been out doing his normal yard work either so we figured he must of been sick. I hope this family has peace in his passing.

Thank you.

If you don't mind me asking, do you know what happened to him? We are all in disbelief!

I am unsure myself really.

He became ill about a month ago and went to Hospice last week.

I have not had the heart to ask the family the details yet.

I do know tho that he is a happy man being with the Lord that he served.