Paulding.com

Have you ever eat a burger with a fried egg?

Hello Fans,

It's Burger Day at The Dugout!

Today we are offering the American All-Star!

A 1/2 lb Black Angus Burger prepared Coach Bass style, topped with a fried egg, cheese, onion ring, and slaw!

You finish it the way you want it.

Singles are available too!

All Day Long, Dine In, Carry Out, or Delivery

"Yeah come and getch ya some!"

Thanks,

The Dugout

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

Does this come with a cholesterol rating? Whew!

My favorite burger is a "goober" burger. A big spoonful of peanut butter on the hot patty just before it is slid into the bun.

Used to be a drive in restaurant in Sedalia, MO right across the road from the entrance to the MO State Fairgrounds that had the Goober Burger as their specialty.

I can make that for you, come by and give it a try!

Thanks,

Coach Bass

Does this come with a cholesterol rating? Whew!

My favorite burger is a "goober" burger. A big spoonful of peanut butter on the hot patty just before it is slid into the bun.

Used to be a drive in restaurant in Sedalia, MO right across the road from the entrance to the MO State Fairgrounds that had the Goober Burger as their specialty.

I can do that for you if you would like, come on out and give it a try, I promise you won't be sorry!

Thanks,

Coach Bass

Is that ALL you can throw on that burger. Why don't you add a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches between the onion rings and slaw then deep fry it.

I had that for a special on Monday. I can make it for you all you have to do is tell me what you want!

That is the concept behind The Dugout, think outside the norm for the burgers and dress them the way you want them.

We are adding burgers to our resume everyday now to help the customers try something a little different!

Yeah, come on and getch ya some!

Thanks,

The Dugout

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

My all time favorite burger is the buffalo blue at the Vortex!

THAT's what you need to make!

A burger dipped in buffalo wing sauce, topped with creamy blue cheese topping and in between two lightly toasted buns!

YUMM!!!

Best burger I have had was called a sunrise.

2/3 Angus Beef on texas toast with a sunny side up egg, thick cut bacon, 'mater and raw red onion. I little spicy ketchup for kicks. AWESOME.