Paulding.com

RODNEY'S OPEN 4TH OF JULY COME GET YOUR RIBS!

Greetings from the kitchen!

We at Rodney’s are really excited about the 4th of July! Rodney will be serving slabs of ribs right off the grill in the front of the restaurant starting at noon on the 4th. We will have Baby Backs and St Louis Ribs available by the slab.

Call 770-445-5900 today to reserve your slabs of ribs, and then come pick out slabs you like right off the grill. Slabs are $15.99 each for your choice of either Baby Backs or St Louis cut Spare Ribs.

We will be open regular hours tomorrow. We open at 8am for country breakfast, and our meat and two lunch starts at 11am and runs until 9pm. Ribs will available beginning at noon.

Let Rodney’s do your cooking for the holiday!

Greetings from the kitchen!

We at Rodney’s are really excited about the 4th of July! Rodney will be serving slabs of ribs right off the grill in the front of the restaurant starting at noon on the 4th. We will have Baby Backs and St Louis Ribs available by the slab.

Call 770-445-5900 today to reserve your slabs of ribs, and then come pick out slabs you like right off the grill. Slabs are $15.99 each for your choice of either Baby Backs or St Louis cut Spare Ribs.

We will be open regular hours tomorrow. We open at 8am for country breakfast, and our meat and two lunch starts at 11am and runs until 9pm. Ribs will available beginning at noon.

Let Rodney’s do your cooking for the holiday!

I will be by to get a slab this afternoon. I don't like fooling with ribs so this works great for me.

I remember how fast you sold out at the Paulding cooks for charity event so I know my family will love them!

Thanks for saving our 4th. Had a house full of sick kids and couldn't make it to the cook out we'd planned to go to. Rodney's Ribs to the rescue. We called and reserved some after seeing this post...one rack of each. Oh MY!! They were great!! St Louis were definitely my favorite, but son insisted on the baby backs. Good thing we got both!!! Thanks again!!