Paulding.com

Collegiate Baby Tapestry Blankets Throws

The response to my earlier thread posted for a Georgia Tech Baby Tapestry Blanket Throw has been overwhelming. As a result I am going to be getting in more of these for GT and other schools. If you would be interested just let me know. I am going to post the photos from the GT one again. I know Alabama comes in two different styles and although I'm not sure of the exact design of the other schools. But, if you are interested I can get a photo for that specific school. They are great quality and sell for only $20.00. Great baby shower or gift for a sports fan.

Do you know which logo is on the Alabama one, and how much?

Roll Tide.

There is one with the older logo of Big Al coming through the "A". I know there is a different style but I can't remember what the vendor said. They do not provide photos so I won't know specifically until we get them in. But, I will definitely be buying Alabama - our #1 selling school.

I am hoping to sell all teams for $20.00. I am waiting on the wholesale price from the vendor. That will determine what I can sell them for. He had given me a price but I've found out looking at the price list he was quoting the receiving blankets and not the tapestry. They are not listed on this price list.