Paulding.com

Tuesday's BOGO Fiction Sale

Every Tuesday, The Book Worm does something truly fantastic; we offer you a vast selection of fiction in a myriad of genres and we then allow you to choose any genre from which to purchase as many titles as your budget (or... your children's college fund) will allow, all at a 2-for-1 discount.

What I'm trying to say is: BOGO Fiction is the bomb and it's happening right now.

On an unrelated note:I've decided that, in order to make a name for myself, I'm going to start ending every sentence in an upward inflection. It seems to work for all the Kardashian offspring; I mean, their fame and fortune isn't based off any recognizable talent or intelligence so it must be the iconic way they end each and every statement as though they were asking a particularly perplexing question.

How far do you think that'll get me?

Yours, in constant affection...

-Britaini

• Like 2

She's not kidding about the Kardashian thing, btw. We saw a commercial with one of the Kardashian clan on it yesterday...so we attempted to speak the same way she does. Britaini said you just needed to 'empty your brain and speak", lol. It's actually more difficult than it sounds, because you have to remember to add the inflection at the end of every sentence.

Go ahead, I challenge you...my argument being she has to have something going on in that little head of hers to speak, and remember to add the VERY SAME inflection at the end of every sentence :)

Deep conversations in our household, I have to tell you, lol.

Edited by RhondaW
  • Like 1