Paulding.com

Rodney's This Saturday (May 5,2012

Greetings from the kitchen!

I want to take a moment to share with you the HUGE weekend we have coming up. First, in celebration of Spanish Cinco de Mayo Saturday May 5th, we are going to make TACOS available for 50 CENTS each all day!!! No need to wait in line for tacos, we will have delicious soft beef tacos for 50 CENTS ALL DAY. Order a bag full at 770-445-5900. Also, we will be offering our “South of the Border Burger”. A delicious ½ pound burger cooked to your liking and topped with Shredded Cheese and my home made, all fresh salsa, with a side of Chips and Salsa for $7.99! Viva La Rodney’s!

For even more fun, we will observe the 138th running of the Kentucky Derby Saturday, May 5. The fun will begin promptly with seating in our Banquet room at 5:30p.m. We will be serving a full four course meal, including Celery Soup, Fresh Garden Salad with your choice of dressing, my interpretation of the famous “Kentucky Hot Brown”, Scattered Hash Brown potatoes, and a slice of “Derby Birthday cake”. A special treat for Derby Dinner is we will place the name of a horse in the running under each seat. If your horse wins, you win a $15.00 Gift Certificate to Rodney’s. Place wins a 10.00 Gift Certificate, and Show wins a $5.00 Rodney’s Gift Certificate! Come enjoy the Derby Rodney Style! Derby Dinner…. $15, reservations encouraged. Seating promptly at 5:30p.m. Race at 6:24 p.m. on our big screen TV.

Rodney

Greetings from the kitchen!

I want to take a moment to share with you the HUGE weekend we have coming up. First, in celebration of Spanish Cinco de Mayo Saturday May 5th, we are going to make TACOS available for 50 CENTS each all day!!! No need to wait in line for tacos, we will have delicious soft beef tacos for 50 CENTS ALL DAY. Order a bag full at 770-445-5900. Also, we will be offering our “South of the Border Burger”. A delicious ½ pound burger cooked to your liking and topped with Shredded Cheese and my home made, all fresh salsa, with a side of Chips and Salsa for $7.99! Viva La Rodney’s!

For even more fun, we will observe the 138th running of the Kentucky Derby Saturday, May 5. The fun will begin promptly with seating in our Banquet room at 5:30p.m. We will be serving a full four course meal, including Celery Soup, Fresh Garden Salad with your choice of dressing, my interpretation of the famous “Kentucky Hot Brown”, Scattered Hash Brown potatoes, and a slice of “Derby Birthday cake”. A special treat for Derby Dinner is we will place the name of a horse in the running under each seat. If your horse wins, you win a $15.00 Gift Certificate to Rodney’s. Place wins a 10.00 Gift Certificate, and Show wins a $5.00 Rodney’s Gift Certificate! Come enjoy the Derby Rodney Style! Derby Dinner…. $15, reservations encouraged. Seating promptly at 5:30p.m. Race at 6:24 p.m. on our big screen TV.

Rodney

Price of the banquet?

Is there anything on the hash browns? I'm not familiar with “Kentucky Hot Brown”???

Hey Karen!

Kentucky Hot Brown, a gormet dish named after the Brown Hotel in Louisville. A derby staple, Kentucky Hot Brown starts with fresh Bread, layers with lean turkey breast, fresh cubed tomatoes creamy mornay sauce, topped with crisp bacon. The dish is broiled until the sauce begins to brown, hence the name "hot brown". Course I'm sure Rodney will put his own spin on this classic. Served as a 4 course meal, it includes celery soup, garden salad, hot brown served with a side of crisp hashbrowns and a piece of Derby "birthday cake". Seating at 5:30 for dinner, and the race viewing at 6:24. Giving away gift certificates to those whose horse wins (horse names will be placed under each chair). It's gonna be limited seating so Rodney is asking guests to call for reservations at the restaurant (770-445-5900).

Wayne

Hey Karen!

Kentucky Hot Brown, a gormet dish named after the Brown Hotel in Louisville. A derby staple, Kentucky Hot Brown starts with fresh Bread, layers with lean turkey breast, fresh cubed tomatoes creamy mornay sauce, topped with crisp bacon. The dish is broiled until the sauce begins to brown, hence the name "hot brown". Course I'm sure Rodney will put his own spin on this classic. Served as a 4 course meal, it includes celery soup, garden salad, hot brown served with a side of crisp hashbrowns and a piece of Derby "birthday cake". Seating at 5:30 for dinner, and the race viewing at 6:24. Giving away gift certificates to those whose horse wins (horse names will be placed under each chair). It's gonna be limited seating so Rodney is asking guests to call for reservations at the restaurant (770-445-5900).

Wayne

THANKS, Wayne!! It is AMAZING what you can learn on p.com. I've never heard of such but it sounds YUMMMMMY!! :)