Paulding.com

NEED DONATIONS PLEASE

Have you had a yard sale or doing some Spring cleaning?? Let us help you clear out some clutter. We will pick up your good condition furniture in the Dallas area only. Donations are also accepted through the front door during business hours. Please no broken pieces or badly stained items. I have to be able to put these out at The Endless Yard Sale store on Merchants Dr in Dallas. I am pretty selective, and get a lot of compliments because of it. We donate to The Alzheimer's Foundation, as my Mom had Alzheimer's and we hope to do some good with this terrible disease. Feel free to call the store Monday - Saturday 10a.m. - 5:30 p.m. to schedule an app't. We must have advance notice. 770-505-8200

www.endlessyardsale.net

Some of my neighbors and I are having a huge yard sale in May. I know that may be far away for donations, but I will bring any leftovers to you!! I'm moving soon and have too much stuff that I am not taking with!

Some of my neighbors and I are having a huge yard sale in May. I know that may be far away for donations, but I will bring any leftovers to you!! I'm moving soon and have too much stuff that I am not taking with!

That would be awesome, thanks! You can bring them anytime. We appreciate it!

I have a ton of books, could you use those? i have some decent clothes too, I'm cleaning out my closet this week. DO you need clothes also?

Yes, both would be great, thanks!