Paulding.com

PRIME RIB NIGHT TONIGHT!

Greetings from the Kitchen!

The Rib Loins are on the smokers and we are getting ready for another PRIME RIB night here at Rodney’s. I take a lot of pride in this cut of meat, and if you haven’t yet given it a try, I invite you to choose us for your dining tonight. Great food, excellent service, reasonable price. I won’t have it any other way.

Look forward to serving you tonight. Prime Rib available after 4pm. Reservations suggested but not required. At Rodney’s I guarantee you a great PRIME RIB meal…. I’m the chef!

Rodney

Anybody want to join me? I usually take advantage of the prime rib night.

Love the prime rib at Rodney's and the price also.

Looks like I am dining alone, I am headed to the Wearhouse then Rodneys @5:00!

Anybody want to join me? I usually take advantage of the prime rib night.

Love the prime rib at Rodney's and the price also.

What IS the price? And what size is the prime rib (as in ounces)?

Looks like I am dining alone, I am headed to the Wearhouse then Rodneys @5:00!

5:00? WOW - I would be starving by bedtime if I ate that early. Enjoy your meal, LPPT.

What IS the price? And what size is the prime rib (as in ounces)?

5:00? WOW - I would be starving by bedtime if I ate that early. Enjoy your meal, LPPT.

I get up early so I eat my meals earlier than most, I usually have a little snack before bed.

I am not positive about wt, it is an inch thick 6 inches wide and about 8 inches long.

It comes with 2 sides for $13.99.

I can't hardly buy a ribeye or tbone in the store that size for less than the cost of his steak with the sides.

I get up early so I eat my meals earlier than most, I usually have a little snack before bed.

I am not positive about wt, it is an inch thick 6 inches wide and about 8 inches long.

It comes with 2 sides for $13.99.

I can't hardly buy a ribeye or tbone in the store that size for less than the cost of his steak with the sides.

We tend to eat later, too but your post brought back memories of my sweet Momma, LPPT. She always ate around 5PM and EVERY night she would have a bowl of corn flakes before bedtime. If she had a banana she would slice it on top. When we went to Germany to visit a cousin Momma packed her a box of corn flakes and when we got there my cousin had a box waiting for her. :lol:

That prime rib is a GREAT deal and being at Rodney's it HAS to be AWESOME!!

We tend to eat later, too but your post brought back memories of my sweet Momma, LPPT. She always ate around 5PM and EVERY night she would have a bowl of corn flakes before bedtime. If she had a banana she would slice it on top. When we went to Germany to visit a cousin Momma packed her a box of corn flakes and when we got there my cousin had a box waiting for her. :lol:

That prime rib is a GREAT deal and being at Rodney's it HAS to be AWESOME!!

It really is a bargain, of course I am fond of Rodney and Wayne. I get great service there also.

It is on my way home which is a big plus too!

He smokes the prime rib so it has a very flavorful bark on the outside.

It really is a bargain, of course I am fond of Rodney and Wayne. I get great service there also.

It is on my way home which is a big plus too!

He smokes the prime rib so it has a very flavorful bark on the outside.

WE'RE FOND OF YOU TOOO!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Wayne