Paulding.com

GO "LOW COUNTRY" at Rodney's tonight!

Thinking of a great dining experience tonight? Why not try Rodney’s LOW COUNTRY BOIL tonight!!! Rodney cooks up four different kinds of sausage, adds fresh red potatoes, corn on the cob, fresh gulf shrimp, and boils it all in his homemade special broth. Hot and delicious to your table, it’s served on white paper Savannah style! A huge pile of low country food just for you and your family!!! Get on your “flip flops” and Reserve your table now by calling me at 678-363-7722. We look forward to serving your tonight!!!

Thanks!

Wayne

Thinking of a great dining experience tonight? Why not try Rodney’s LOW COUNTRY BOIL tonight!!! Rodney cooks up four different kinds of sausage, adds fresh red potatoes, corn on the cob, fresh gulf shrimp, and boils it all in his homemade special broth. Hot and delicious to your table, it’s served on white paper Savannah style! A huge pile of low country food just for you and your family!!! Get on your “flip flops” and Reserve your table now by calling me at 678-363-7722. We look forward to serving your tonight!!!

Thanks!

Wayne

I tried and it went to VM. What time does UT start? 5pm maybe?

Ok I stopped and ate here for The Boil. I love Rodneys, but I had to ask for extra seasonings. I have been spoiled by doing business in NOLA so I am a little picky I'm sure.

Sorry I missed you! Our last Low Country Boil for a while will be next Saturday, April 21,2012 beginning at 4pm. Look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks

Wayne

Ok I stopped and ate here for The Boil. I love Rodneys, but I had to ask for extra seasonings. I have been spoiled by doing business in NOLA so I am a little picky I'm sure.

Wow you do like spice! Rodney told me to let us know if you will be joining us for our last Low Country Boil Saturday. He will make it as seasoned as you wish.... and he can really spice a meal!!!

Thanks

Wayne