Paulding.com

SURF AND TURF TONIGHT AT RODNEY'S

Good morning from the kitchen!

Today we are busy getting ready for our special Surf and Turf night tonight. We did surf and turf last week with our 10 oz rib eye because I didn’t like the looks of the filet loin and refused the shipment. Each week I look closely at our supplies and if I’m not satisfied I don’t buy it. This assures you the freshest and most delicious meats and veggies available. This week the fillets look beautiful so I am proud to serve them tonight.

Surf and Turf is served 5pm until close tonight. Surf and Turf includes an 8oz hand cut Filet Mignon cooked to your specification, Butterfly Jumbo Shrimp grilled, fried or blackened, a Twice Baked Potato, and Salad. Our Surf and Turf Dinner is $19.99. Make it for 2 (adding 2 sides) for $24.99. I am very proud to serve this special meal to our guests. I hope you will join us tonight!

At Rodney’s I guarantee you a great meal…. I’m the chef!

Rodney

Can you get it to go?

Sorry I didnt get back quicker! Yes, all of our meals are available for take out. Give us a call at 770-445-5900.

Thanks!

Wayne

Will you be having your regular Fridsy night steak specials, too??

You can get the surf and turf with the 10 oz for $19. Sorry I didnt reply earlier, but since we fed yall last night I hope you had a great meal!!!!

Hope your day is going great!

Wayne