Paulding.com

LET'S GO "COASTAL"!

Good morning from Rodney’s kitchen!

I am super excited about this weekend. First, tonight we will be serving a delicious “Surf and Turf” meal. Tonight’s Surf and Turf includes a premium Rodney’s 10 ounce Rib Eye Steak cooked to your specification, and your choice of grilled or fried butterfly shrimp. Served with your choice of two sides.

Tomorrow night Rodney’s goes “coastal”!!!! We will be serving our first “LOW COUNTRY BOIL” of the new year. I take four different kinds of sausage, fresh red potatoes, sweet corn on the cob and fresh shrimp and boil them to order in my own spicy broth. Just like they do in the low country, only with my special spices.

LOW COUNTRY BOIL SATURDAY NIGHT will be served Savannah style, spread on tables covered with white paper. Bring your appetite, your “shaggin” shoes; listen to some coast music, and DIG IN!!! I have asked Wayne to coordinate for guests who would like to reserve a whole table for this great event, so if you would like to reserve a table for your crowd, give Wayne a call at 678-363-7722 and he will assure you a table for this fun event.

Whether it’s our Surf and Turf Friday service or our LOW COUNTRY BOIL Saturday, I assure you will have a great meal at Rodney’s…. I’m the chef!!!!

Rodney