Paulding.com

Weigh In On: Book Clubs

We're gearing up for our Book Clubs which, as you know (at least, I hope you know. If not, click here) will start up this summer. First selections have been made in a few of the groups and one of the last hurdles we have to cross before we finalize our plans is our timeline.

So, how often should your group meet? Every four weeks? Six? Eight? Click the link and let us know!

Your participation in this matter as, indeed, in all matters, is greatly appreciated. I leave you with this rectangle of loveliness... I like to call it, Heaven.

book-books-paris-shakespeare-and-company-travel-Favim.com-58962.jpg

eight or nine years ago Several of us started a book club and it is still going on

We meet once a month and 1:30 seems to work for us. I have also helped two other book clubs get their start so if you need any help please let me know and I will be glad to help you out. :wub:

eight or nine years ago Several of us started a book club and it is still going on

We meet once a month and 1:30 seems to work for us. I have also helped two other book clubs get their start so if you need any help please let me know and I will be glad to help you out. :wub:

Thanks, dallasbrowneyes; I'll certainly let you know. This is a huge group effort and I really appreciate all the support. :wub: