Paulding.com

The Dugout Sports Cafe is now OPEN!

The Dugout Sports Cafe is now open and ready for your business!

We are a family owned and operated restaurant located right next door to Tractor Supply. We are in the old Tropical Joe Smoothie building.

For the opening promotion, Kid's 10 and under eat for free with the purchase of an adult meal. This will go on all thru January.

If you child plays baseball, football, cheerleads, soccer or any other sport, they can recieve a free meal with an old jersey for us to hang on the "Wall of Fame"

Call or Fax your order in and pick it up at our drive thru window.

Phone: 770-726-7242

Fax: 770-726-7470

Please visit our website at www.pcdugout.com for our menu and hours of operation.

You can also visit us on Facebook.

Thanks for your business so far Paulding County.

Just a question... are you takeout only or are there places to sit?

& Welcome to PC Hope business booms!!!

Yes there are places to sit. We are small right now, with 25 seats in the dining area, but our plans are by August of 2012 to expand and put in bar and bigger dining area to seat about 100 people!

Come visit and help us grow. Our vision is to be the place where friends and families can come hang out and have a great experience. We want to be the "We have to come here" place!

Thanks and may God bless you and your family!

David Bass

Owner and Operator

The Dugout

The Blooper sounds good

The "Blooper is my own creation, and yes it is Fabulous!

Thanks for sharing!

Check us out, we look forward to seeing you at "The Dugout"

Thanks,

David Bass

Owner and Operator

The Dugout

Do you plan on making this a full bar? Like with TV's, beer and superbowl parties... Oh My :drinks:

I'm going to try to come up there this weekend. It's been years since I've seen David. ( I saw his mom recently)

Oh just to let everyone know that if you text Dugout to 86677 they will send you text messages of special going on!

Edited by GeorgiaTornado

We plan on later this year expanding into a bar. We won't put in a full bar we do want to serve beer. Right now our seating doesn't allow us to have our local license yet. But the more people that come and eat the faster we can put in the bar. "Yeah, Come getch ya some"!

Do you plan on making this a full bar? Like with TV's, beer and superbowl parties... Oh My :drinks:

I'm going to try to come up there this weekend. It's been years since I've seen David. ( I saw his mom recently)

Oh just to let everyone know that if you text Dugout to 86677 they will send you text messages of special going on!