Paulding.com

ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE 2011 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

This is the most popular of ALL the many Alabama National Championship T-Shirts on the market. I will have it in stock Tues or Wed. It is available in sizes Small - 2X and it will be $20.00. They will be available in limited supply. Compare to retail prices for this shirt at the Malls!!! RTR!!!

I want one in 1XL for the hubs. Can I wait to see how they are sized for mine? Probably a S or M. Will you PM me when they are here and I'll arrange pickup.

THANK YOU!!!! They are in pre-size packs. I will only get two mediums and both of those are reserved. I will put you down for a small but if you need a medium I will try to get it from a different vendor. I will let you know when they come in and I will reserve an XL for your DH.

THANKS AGAIN for your business!!!

Karen

Actually, I was wrong. He needs a 2XL. If the small doesn't work for me, it's not a biggie. It's his team and I'm not really into football. Just thought I'd jump on the fashion bandwagon! lol!

Okay, I've changed his to 2X - you have a good man since he's a Bama fan!! ;) I am getting so many pre-orders on FB I am probably going to need to update my order to a double order :yahoo: of these so I will reserve a small for you. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Edited by SPORTS SOURCE

Okay, I've changed his to 2X - you have a good man since he's a Bama fan!! ;) I am getting so many pre-orders on FB I am probably going to have to update my order to a double order of these so I will reserve a small for you. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Thanks!