Paulding.com

PRIME RIB TONIGHT AT RODNEY'S!

Good morning from the Rodney’s Kitchen! I am getting an early start because I’m excited to get our Prime Rib going for tonight. It’s been marinating since Monday, and it’s full of flavor. If you haven’t tried my Prime Rib, please give it a try. It will be ready starting at 4 p.m. today.

I’m doing a couple of other special items for tonight. Wayne and Diane Miller, who operate Atlanta’s First Choice Services, have a taste for some mashed cauliflower to go with their Prime Rib tonight, so I have picked up some beautiful fresh cauliflower. It will be available tonight as a side dish choice. I also found some really beautiful fresh mushrooms, and I will be making some grilled mushrooms and onions in a warm garlic butter to complement our steaks. Last but not least, I’m preparing some of these fresh mushrooms to make a fresh fried mushroom appetizer to start your meal.

I’m really excited about preparing your meal and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you. I know you will have a great meal, cause I know the cook!

Rodney

The prime rib was great!!!

So was the twice stuffed potato, what I could eat of it, the prime rib was big, juicy and seasoned just right.

I ate the whole thing and 1/2 the potato, I am going to waddle off take a nap, then get up in time to see Joyful noise!

• 1 month later...

Read this much too late to come over! Sounds like we missed a delicious treat so we'll have to make it the next time! Is this an every-Thursday evening special?

Sorry you missed it! And YES Rodney prepares Prime Rib every Thursday. Hope you can join us tonight!

Thanks

Wayne

Everyone must know that Rodney puts alot of time and love into his food. It takes many hours to prepare his steaks and that is why they are the best in town! These are very high quality and full of flavor! You will not be dissappointed! If you have room after, they also have the best deserts to choose from as well! See you at Rodneys! :yahoo:

Sorry you missed it! And YES Rodney prepares Prime Rib every Thursday. Hope you can join us tonight!

Thanks

Wayne

We ARE going to come try the Prime Rib SOON. I love nothing more than a rare+ slice of tasty prime rib. Y'all are killing me, tho. How can I decide between my typical ribeye steak tomorrow night or the rib special you posted for Saturday night???? You KNOW I do not like having to make decisions!?!?!?!? ;)

Everyone must know that Rodney puts alot of time and love into his food. It takes many hours to prepare his steaks and that is why they are the best in town! These are very high quality and full of flavor! You will not be dissappointed! If you have room after, they also have the best deserts to choose from as well! See you at Rodneys! :yahoo:

DITTO