Paulding.com

December Warmer of the Month

The Warmer for the month of December is Blizzard. When unlit, Blizzard's snowflakes charm as they fall across the glossy white base and scalloped dish—turn Blizzard on, and perfectly placed cutouts cast a whimsical winter wonderland pattern. Take Blizzard home and discover the perfect holiday ornament.

The Scent of the month is Comfort & Joy. The best gifts combine the anticipated with the unexpected—just ike Comfort & Joy. Spicy, familiar woods marry with surprising white florals, pure citrus, and just a nibble of gingerbread for a winter fragrance that's anything but ordinary.

As always, the warmer and scent are 10% off for the entire month.

Oops forgot the picture. :)

blizzard.jpg

I love my Scentsy! I am putting up my tree next weekend, my Christmas tree scent smells just like the real thing.

No worries about fire like you have from a candle. This is a fantastic product.

I have never regretted investing in it.

I also support small business in my own community when I purchase the refills from my distributor.

I love my Scentsy! I am putting up my tree next weekend, my Christmas tree scent smells just like the real thing.

No worries about fire like you have from a candle. This is a fantastic product.

I have never regretted investing in it.

I also support small business in my own community when I purchase the refills from my distributor.

DITTO, LPPT!! I have several full size warmers and plug-ins. I also gave both the kids one of the package deals with a full size, plug-in and 3 bars for Christmas last year. I had a party so it was an inexpensive yet nice gift. And, anytime I want to give them a "I love you surprise" I just get a couple of bars of Scentsy. Working on what scents to get to go in their stockings right now. ;)

Ann, When I give you my next order please remind me to get a bar of this scent. :)

Will do.

I really love this product. I've now been involved with Scentsy for over two years. Last night I promoted to Super Star Consultant. I'm not a salesperson and have never wanted to sell anything in my life but I love to share Scentsy with people. Who doesn't want their house to smell good? They have scents that bring back favorite memories or get me in the holiday spirit. That's what I want others to feel when they use Scentsy.

Will do.

I really love this product. I've now been involved with Scentsy for over two years. Last night I promoted to Super Star Consultant. I'm not a salesperson and have never wanted to sell anything in my life but I love to share Scentsy with people. Who doesn't want their house to smell good? They have scents that bring back favorite memories or get me in the holiday spirit. That's what I want others to feel when they use Scentsy.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :yahoo: