Paulding.com

Look at what you get for

SimmonsPortraits019-1.jpg

Dee078.jpg

PaceFamilypics059-1.jpg

WaldripFamilypics031-1-1.jpg

200 Images Photography is running a special for $45 for a 40 minutes includes a cd with the copyrights. Your choice of location all you have to bring is your smiling faces and personalities and let me do all the work. The Fall Special will be from now through November 20th. Call January to schedule your appointment.

SimmonsPortraits019-1.jpg

Dee078.jpg

PaceFamilypics059-1.jpg

WaldripFamilypics031-1-1.jpg

200 Images Photography is running a special for $45 for a 40 minutes includes a cd with the copyrights. Your choice of location all you have to bring is your smiling faces and personalities and let me do all the work. The Fall Special will be from now through November 20th. Call January to schedule your appointment.

I so want to do this. I need some pictures of my son :( I haven't had his pictures done since he was 3 weeks old and now he's 2. I know but due to not ever having money to spare we just couldn't do it. But know that im working this is a GREAT DEAL... I need a family picture as well. Do you do them on Sundays?

I so want to do this. I need some pictures of my son :( I haven't had his pictures done since he was 3 weeks old and now he's 2. I know but due to not ever having money to spare we just couldn't do it. But know that im working this is a GREAT DEAL... I need a family picture as well. Do you do them on Sundays?

I do pictures mainly on the weekend. Let me know what Sunday you would like to schedule your appointment. I'm so glad that you found a job Yeah for you. You can call me or message me either way is fine with me.

We need senior pictures, what are your prices?

You can get your childs senior pictures done in 40 minutes or my regular pricing is $95 for an hour/hour an half still includes the Cd with copyrights released.

I wish you traveled to Tennessee - we need family pictures done, but our entire family lives in Nashville!

I have a friend that lives in Knoxville that could be a halfway point. And I could also come to Nashville but it won't be for the $45 lol. Let me know we can work something out I'm sure, I have never been to to Nashville it might turn into a weekend trip for my husband and I you never know.