Paulding.com

Mr. Brian Anthony Cordivari

Funeral Mass for Mr. Brian Anthony Cordivari, age 35, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Saturday, September 24, 2011, 12:00 Noon at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.

Visitation will be at St. Vincent de Paul on Saturday from 11:00 - 12:00. Father Adrian Pleus will officiate.

Interment will follow at Paulding Memorial Gardens.

Mr. Cordivari is survived by: Son, Jaiden; Mother, Ms. Helene Driscoll of Dallas, Ga.; Father, Mr. Frank Cordivari of Shiloh, Illinois; Brother, Mr. and Mrs. Michael (Christy) Cordivari of Dallas, Ga.; Grandmother, Mrs. Catherine Cordivari of Maple Shade, New Jersey; Niece, My Princess Bailey; Nephews, D.J. and Christopher; Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

Funeral Mass for Mr. Brian Anthony Cordivari, age 35, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Saturday, September 24, 2011, 12:00 Noon at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.

Visitation will be at St. Vincent de Paul on Saturday from 11:00 - 12:00. Father Adrian Pleus will officiate.

Interment will follow at Paulding Memorial Gardens.

Mr. Cordivari is survived by: Son, Jaiden; Mother, Ms. Helene Driscoll of Dallas, Ga.; Father, Mr. Frank Cordivari of Shiloh, Illinois; Brother, Mr. and Mrs. Michael (Christy) Cordivari of Dallas, Ga.; Grandmother, Mrs. Catherine Cordivari of Maple Shade, New Jersey; Niece, My Princess Bailey; Nephews, D.J. and Christopher; Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

My thoughts and prayers are with this family!

I worked with Brian's mom for many years. She is an amazing woman & one of the kindest ladies I've ever known. I am sure Brian was just as wonderful as his mother. All my prayers going straight to Helene & her family.