Paulding.com

Life Happens

… people get traffic tickets and then end up having those tickets go on their driving records, and then have their insurance rates go up?

… people sign contacts all the time without really knowing what they’re signing and then they end up getting in trouble because they didn’t know what they were signing, and then they end up in a huge legal mess?

… people don’t have a will and then something bad happens and their families are in court forever fighting with each other trying to sort it out?

... people are always suing each other for some of the dumbest things in the world, and our courtrooms are all overflowing because of frivolous lawsuits?

…people might have simple legal questions or just want to know what their rights are on certain matters but they never really know who to call because lawyers are so darn expensive?

My company provides access to some of the top law firms in the country to handle all these things for people for pennies on the dollar. Do you have a LegalShield membership yet?”

• Like 1

… people get traffic tickets and then end up having those tickets go on their driving records, and then have their insurance rates go up?

… people sign contacts all the time without really knowing what they’re signing and then they end up getting in trouble because they didn’t know what they were signing, and then they end up in a huge legal mess?

… people don’t have a will and then something bad happens and their families are in court forever fighting with each other trying to sort it out?

... people are always suing each other for some of the dumbest things in the world, and our courtrooms are all overflowing because of frivolous lawsuits?

…people might have simple legal questions or just want to know what their rights are on certain matters but they never really know who to call because lawyers are so darn expensive?

My company provides access to some of the top law firms in the country to handle all these things for people for pennies on the dollar. Do you have a LegalShield membership yet?”

Hope, I know that you're not an attorney and so can't give formal legal advice.

I'm kind of curious, though of your personal story. Do you work around the law? Law enforcement? or have you seen folks get creamed by the system because they didn't have the legal resources to resist?

pubby

Hope, I know that you're not an attorney and so can't give formal legal advice.

I'm kind of curious, though of your personal story. Do you work around the law? Law enforcement? or have you seen folks get creamed by the system because they didn't have the legal resources to resist?

pubby

Hi Pubby,

My story is that I have been in and around the medical field for over 12 years. I have also retained an insurance license in the state of Georgia for over 13 years. I come from a family full of law enforcement officers. I have been around the funeral industry and have seen the results of families not having a will in place to protect their assets that they have worked for all their lives.

I was introduced to LegalShield by a dear friend and I saw the value in the product. We all have children, and want to protect them. Who protects our children while we are away from them? Think about every time your teenage driver gets in to a car. They are taking with them everything we as parents have worked for, 401k, investments, homes, property, etc. LegalSheild is there to protect your family and assets.

Have you noticed that the wealthy have attorneys on retainer and never make a decision without consulting their attorney? People who fall below the poverty level have legal aid provided for them. It is the middleclass who do not have access to an attorney. LegalShield gives people the ability to talk with an attorney on any matter without worrying about the hourly cost, whether it is for personal or business. As a small business owner I want the peace of mind knowing in this litigious world we live in that I can have phone calls, any/all contracts and documents reviewed, wills in place, IRS consultations, safeguards in place for my family and the ability to make an educated decision based on legal facts, not opinions and advice of friends or family. This is some of what LegalShield provides for its members.

We have insurance that covers us when we die. We have insurance that covers our car if we are in an accident and insurance that covers our home. LegalShield is insurance for life’s events.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break" clear=all>