Paulding.com

Its your money, Why are you wasting it?

http://www.energysavers.gov/your_home/insulation_airsealing/index.cfm/mytopic=11680

This is a small part of saving money NOW. Why pay 350$ energy bills when you could save 75$ of that per month. Or make your up stairs much cooler than it is now. We are Wasting money and we need to save. Get your tax Credits now and Save $200 dollars per install between now and August 31st.

http://www.radiantbarrier.com/physics-of-foil.htm

Dont Pay for more insulation that will lose 1/2 of its R rating in less than 5 years. Use DGLS Radiant heat barriers for LIFE...

Its your money and you work hard for it... SAVE IT NOW and SAVE IT FOREVER... Most installs take less than 1/2 a day.

Deep Green ...

Are there screw-in LED's or do you have to do the whole fixture thing?

pubby

We just screw in new LEDS. No need to replace any fixtures. We have retrofits that make it simple and easy and QUICK.. Matter of Fact i have some 6.5 watt units in my truck now. I have 15 left out of 75 that i brought in 2 weeks ago. They are awesome. The one on the right is the 6.5 watt screw in LED bulb that you cant tell is an LED.

post-41546-0-58180800-1311095183_thumb.jpg

What type of costs would one be looking at for these bulbs and are they compatable with any wattage fixture?

These are equal to most 60 watt lights. As long as they accept a typical screw in bulb they will work in any fixture. The cost of the bulbs are depending on how many you order.

I read a post on here about HOW HIGH THEIR ELECTRIC Bills were and Yet everyone seems to be just simply accepting it. Why wouldn't you actually do something about it? Doing nothing will create the same issues next month, Next year, and the following year when Electricity has increased another 20%. Lets save you money NOW.. RADIANT BARRIER for $1.75 Square foot and a $200.00 dollar discount if installed prior to the end of August.