Paulding.com

Hello neighbors! We are Wholesale Processing Club, a family owned, faith based, local payment processing company here in NW GA.

We have over 14 years of industry experience and we would love an opportunity to earn your business.

We offer Free equipment:

• Wireless/mobile
  • Smart-phone card readers
  • POS terminals
  • e-commerce software
  • IP or dial-up stand alone terminals
  • Check imagers
  • And more!)

All FREE!

Also,

• Month -to- Month contracts
  • Guaranteed to Lower you Current Rates
  • Great Customer Service

We can also help you get out of an existing contract... without any money coming out of your pocket!

Call us today for a no-obligation analysis.

God bless,

Kyle Salone

Wholesale Processing Club

post-43990-0-87912300-1308582848_thumb.jpg

Can you please tell me WHY a processor can't give you an actual cost of processing CC and Debit Cards? It is always a percentage and even that varies with the cards you process and then there are those nasty little add on's that never were mentioned when you signed up?

I would LOVE to have a processor that is straight up about what they charge per month.

Thank you Kyle!!! You've been VERY helpful.

My experience with credit card processing has always been a % of what you are trying to charge, each company, Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex charge this % for the experience ( fyi: amex charges a higher % just cause they can) :) Then there is a "per" transaction fee....this is also standard.

All the other fees....in my opinion are what each processing company thinks they can get away with, access fee, monthly fee, gatway fee, terminal fee....etc, and yes they add up.

I have been very lucky to have been with a company that only charges an annual fee, and then just the % on each transaction, depending on how much $$ you are trying to process.

Hopefully Kyle will come in here and have more information for you.

Can you please tell me WHY a processor can't give you an actual cost of processing CC and Debit Cards? It is always a percentage and even that varies with the cards you process and then there are those nasty little add on's that never were mentioned when you signed up?

I would LOVE to have a processor that is straight up about what they charge per month.

A lot of different companies bill a lot of different ways. Visa and MasterCard help in the confusion by giving us over 60 different levels of interchange (cost). Companies try to pass those savings on to their merchants, and sometimes it can make for a confusing monthly statement.

For instance, if you are 1 of 5 different industry types (food service, movie theaters, news stands, dry cleaner or parking garage) we charge only a .09 cent transaction fee on sales $15 and under, instead of .18 cents, because we are charged a lower amount from Visa and MasterCard.

Confusing? Somewhat... but it makes sense to save in every way that you can.

That being said, I wish the government would make all credit card processing "salesmen" get a license of some kind to weed out some of the bad apples.

It is never okay to bill a merchant fees that they never knew about.

Here at Wholesale Processing Club we try to make it as easy as possible to understand what you are being charged and why.

Debit (ran like a credit card: without a pinpad) : 1.39% plus .18 cents a transaction

Debit (ran with a pinpad): .95% plus .30 cents a transaction

Credit cards are 1.69% plus .18 cents a transaction

Hand Keyed transactions: 2.15% plus .18 cents a transaction

Corporate Cards: 2.94% plus .18 cents a transaction

Statement fee is $6.00 per month.

Batch fee is .15 cents

$0.00 annual fee

$79 annual PCI fee... (can be waived on some merchant types)

We can also customize an interchange plus program if you are interested.

I hope this helps.

Please call, we would love to earn your business.

Kind regards,

For those wanting a FLAT RATE we offer a Phone Swipe for smart phones. They work on I-Phones, I-Pads, Android phones and tablets and Blackberry.

These charge a little more (1%) but there are no monthly fees, no wireless fees, no annual fees, no gateway, PCI or hidden fees.

You are only charged if you use the Swipe. If you go 3 months or 3 years without using the swipe, there are ZERO fees.

2.69% plus .20 cents per transaction.

Corporate cards and hand keying the cards are .80 higher.

You can apply for your FREE Phone-Swipe here .

bv_img25.jpg

This program is compared to "Square UP" www.squareup.com

Square was started by Jack Dorsey, the inventor of Twitter...

These are 3 major reasons (in my opinion) of using our Phone Swipe instead of Square.

1.) We actually give you a merchant account. Square is like PayPal, they are both aggregators, you actually processes credit cards under their merchant account. Having an actual merchant account is very helpful when having a dispute or charge-back.

2.) With us you receive your money in 2 business days. Longer with Square (up to 30 days on large transactions)

3.) Local service with us, not with Square.

I hope this helps,

Again, you can apply for your FREE Phone-Swipe here

Kind regards,

post-43990-0-64359800-1308602914_thumb.jpg

GREAT NEWS!

A couple months ago, Visa changed the qualifications for the Small Ticket Program.

Now, instead of only 5 industry types qualifying, 98% of all businesses qualify.

If your business has any transaction of $15 or under (and your set-up correctly), Your transaction fee goes from $.18 cents down to $.09 cents.

(base rate from $.10 cents on CC, or from $.15 or $.20 cents on off-line debit down to $.04 cents!)

The percentage is a little higher, but its the transaction fee that kills the merchants profit on these lower tickets.

Have your current processor set you up correctly for this new Small Ticket Program, or better yet, let us do it for you! :)

Kind regards,