Paulding.com

Looking for models & singers

Happy Holiday weekend to everyone!

We are looking for some fun-loving volunteers for our event this coming Saturday. If you know someone that would enjoy joining in our party & modeling some of our junior or misses outfits, please PM me.

This is a "Thank You" party for our friends and customers that have supported us for the last year...and we have some cute outfits that need showing off! The model would just have fun picking an outfit, adding accessories & walking up & around the karaoke "stage".

Also, I know there's a lot of talent out there so, singers, this is a great opportunity to be heard! We are expecting a crowd & will have live karaoke starting at 12 noon.

Please visit our FB event page for more info on the party! We will have music, drawings for great prizes, free chips & salsa from Jalapeno Joes...nothing but fun & it's a free event! Thanks again & have a great Memorial Day!

The Wearhouse 1st Anniversary Party Event!

We are looking for some fun-loving volunteers for our event this coming Saturday. If you know someone that would enjoy joining in our party & modeling some of our junior or misses outfits, please PM me.

This is a "Thank You" party for our friends and customers that have supported us for the last year...and we have some cute outfits that need showing off! The model would just have fun picking an outfit, adding accessories & walking up & around the karaoke "stage".

Also, I know there's a lot of talent out there so, singers, this is a great opportunity to be heard! We are expecting a crowd & will have live karaoke starting at 12 noon.

Please visit our FB event page for more info on the party! We will have music, drawings for great prizes, free chips & salsa from Jalapeno Joes...nothing but fun & it's a free event! Thanks again & have a great Memorial Day!

Sorry, I probably need to add that we only need about 3-5 models. The space is limited:) Thanks again!

Sorry, I probably need to add that we only need about 3-5 models. The space is limited:) Thanks again!