Paulding.com

Did yall do YARD WORK this weekend?

I have been living on faith alone, that maybe a lot of people pulled their mowers out this weekend, possibly for the first time, and may have encountered some problems.

Folks, I've been repairing small engines since I was about 10 yrs. old. If you're looking for a lawn mower shop who can fix things FAST, and I mean really FAST, and at very reasonable rates, and mostly with the utmost in quality, give us a call!!

Glenn's Mower & Small Engine Repair

341 Ridge Run Drive

Hiram, GA. 30141

Phone: 678-315-8794

Shop hours are from 11:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. (or whenever I get tired enough to close up...sometimes 10 p.m.) Just to get you in, and ready for the next day. Me and my master mechanic treat EVERY piece of equipment as if it were our own. :)...with much TLC!! ;)

Bring it over.

I've got a lawnmower that needs a pull string replace. We might as well be trying to replace the chambers coil in the warp drive of a galaxy class starship...

:lol: You crack me up....bring it to me. I'll take car of ya...very reasonably, I might add. ;) I figure that as long as your dilithium chamber is still secure, and the crystals still have their Ummph, then I can focus directly on the warp drive inverter switching mechanism. Those tend to go out after about 10-12 light years of use.

;)

How's the tractor beam doing though??? Okay, I hope. :)

Until you can bring it by, try to remain on impulse power only....save the auxiliary if at all possible! The last thing we need is a saucer separation from an overheating plasma coil!! Trashes the whole dang ship!! :lol:

Mine was running great - course it's the one I bought from you!! :rolleyes:

Well, that stands to reason! :lol: You know I don't sell junk! ;) To tell you the truth, I can rebuild a 10 year old mower, and I SWEAR it will blow away anything you can buy new, if you just wait about 1 year. I reckon I oughta know, since my shop fills up with NEW or basically new equipment all the time. The EPA has forced most mower manufacturer's to meet certain emissions levels. This leaves little to no adjustments to be made on carbs. Bottom line- they suck. I have a back yard FULL of brand new equipment that people just brought me after finding out that not only can the place they bought it from cannot repair it, but many of them tell them they have to SHIP the POS to the manufacturer to have it repaired or replaced. Do you know how much money it costs to ship something like a blower or weed eater? I mean, COME ON!! People are being screwed left and right. That's one reason why I scratch my head in awe that so few people would buy a rebuilt machine from me. My stuff will last for YEARS. ;)

It's hard to get people to understand that, as well as the pitfalls of ethanol in gasoline today, which is EASILY solved with stabilizer. But, I have noticed they are starting to come around and figure out what's going on. I am very familiar with a lot of design flaws in newer mowers and smaller things. I simply FIX the flaw in the design, then there ya go!! Got you a good one!

Funny how civil engineering (although I graduated in mechanical engineering) helps you out on spotting some of the STUPID ideas out there. ;)

I did and My equipment is old and run down I weeded my garden by hand and my legs/thighs are killing me today got a fix for that?:pardon:

I've got a fix for your equipment, but when you find a fix for the sore legs/thigs/hands/fingers, you let ME know! :lol:

Subby has maintained our mowers, blowers, etc. since last year. My husband wn't go anywhere else. Great work and prices! Thank you, Glen!

You are certainly welcome. :)