Paulding.com

50% off STOREWIDE today! Almost nothing held back

We are not the RED big box store that is going out of business and hope to never be in their position but today we are offering you a sale that will sound like we are are!

‎*now for the * part. What is your favorite section? Romance, mystery, science, biography? You pick any one category and yes, today only, don't be a fool (save that for tomorrow!) rush in and get 50% off our already low prices on whatever category moves you today!Limit one category per customer and not good on No Trade items bust still, that leaves 25,000 choices!

We are not the RED big box store that is going out of business and hope to never be in their position but today we are offering you a sale that will sound like we are are!

‎*now for the * part. What is your favorite section? Romance, mystery, science, biography? You pick any one category and yes, today only, don't be a fool (save that for tomorrow!) rush in and get 50% off our already low prices on whatever category moves you today!Limit one category per customer and not good on No Trade items bust still, that leaves 25,000 choices!

Do you have a TEAS Version 5 Study Guide at your store?

Do you have a TEAS Version 5 Study Guide at your store?

We are, unfortunately, sold out of the TEAS guides right now. BUT, we would be happy to order a copy for you; we can have it sent to the store for pick up or delivered directly to your address... because we're awesome like that. tongue.gif

We are, unfortunately, sold out of the TEAS guides right now. BUT, we would be happy to order a copy for you; we can have it sent to the store for pick up or delivered directly to your address... because we're awesome like that. tongue.gif

can you give me a price and tell me how long it would take?

can you give me a price and tell me how long it would take?

We can get a copy for $44 (which includes the cost of shipping) and it would be here in 2-6 business days. But there's only one available at that price.

If you're interested you can come into the store to pay or we can take a cc over the phone before we place the order. smile.gif