Paulding.com

Free bodice ripping today

When you buy one romance book, you can choose another free so if you enjoy a sweet, love inspired, sexy, gothic or historical romance book we have hundreds and hundreds to choose from!

Please stop by today and stock up! We don't want to be one of the posted businesses that closingblush.gif

in honor of all the "bodice ripping", I think we should talk about some of our favorite romantic books. A few of mine were at Bookworm last week. Black Daggar Brotherhood ::swoon:: and Immortals after Dark, great characters.

Which BDB book is your fave? Mine is still Zsadist's story Lover Avenged. I don't know why. lol

Have you read her Fallen Angels books yet?

Oh, Zsadist is by far my favorite, Followed by Butch & Rhage(HOLLYWOOD). I have not read the fallen Angels series. I have read all the Immortals, Lords of the Underworld, most of the Dark Hunter's and several series I borrowed from my BFF. Have you read Shelly Laurensten? She has a great shifter series, craziest charaters I have ever read.

Oh, Zsadist is by far my favorite, Followed by Butch & Rhage(HOLLYWOOD). I have not read the fallen Angels series. I have read all the Immortals, Lords of the Underworld, most of the Dark Hunter's and several series I borrowed from my BFF. Have you read Shelly Laurensten? She has a great shifter series, craziest charaters I have ever read.

Nope, I haven't read hers. :: writes down name ::

I like historical romance. It's been forever since i've read one. My favorites were by Jill Marie Landis.

I lurrrve historical roms. My favorite author is Julia Quinn. Currently re-reading her When He Was Wicked. So awesome.